St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this scrub! it leaves my skin feeling smooth, and like new. i have been buying this since i was in junior high and i will continue to do so!
I don't use this product but I'm going to buy it and i hear good things about this product...my friend said it war very refreshing and makes you feel good!!!!!!
I absolutely love this face wash! It leaves my skin feeling silky soft, takes all my dead skin and dry spots away and has such a great smell! Highly recommend.
Deeply scrubs and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I use it at least twice a week as part of my routine. The added blackhead and blemish control are a life saver.
I love how natural this scrub feels and it smells so delightful Ive hear a lot of mixed reveiws on this its a good once a week scrub but I wouldnt over use it
This product did not exactly help with my blemishes or blackheads but did keep my face clean. definitely a good exfoliater and to massage in face for a facial.
I had a coupon for this and I actually bought it to try. I found it to work very good. The smell is not strong like other cleaners, I would so buy this again.
I love all St Ives products. They are very gentle on skin. St Ives Apricot Scrub is very effective on skin and make your skin feel clean and smooth after use.
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub is a must have for me. It gently exfoliates all the dry and dead skin off your face, leaving it baby soft.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos