BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love this scrub! it leaves my skin feeling smooth, and like new. i have been buying this since i was in junior high and i will continue to do so!
Kyra A.
Dumfries, VA
I don't use this product but I'm going to buy it and i hear good things about this product...my friend said it war very refreshing and makes you feel good!!!!!!
angelica g.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this face wash! It leaves my skin feeling silky soft, takes all my dead skin and dry spots away and has such a great smell! Highly recommend.
Zoe B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Deeply scrubs and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I use it at least twice a week as part of my routine. The added blackhead and blemish control are a life saver.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how natural this scrub feels and it smells so delightful Ive hear a lot of mixed reveiws on this its a good once a week scrub but I wouldnt over use it
deyanira J.
Hollywood, FL
This product did not exactly help with my blemishes or blackheads but did keep my face clean. definitely a good exfoliater and to massage in face for a facial.
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
I had a coupon for this and I actually bought it to try. I found it to work very good. The smell is not strong like other cleaners, I would so buy this again.
Hema I.
San Jose, CA
I love all St Ives products. They are very gentle on skin. St Ives Apricot Scrub is very effective on skin and make your skin feel clean and smooth after use.
Lindsey S.
Higganum
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly like the exfoliation and smell, but it definitely can do serious damage to your skin. It shouldn't be used every single day as it can be too rough.
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub is a must have for me. It gently exfoliates all the dry and dead skin off your face, leaving it baby soft.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.