St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love the whatever is in this that scrubs my face and gets all of the dirt and grime of the day off! Have use for a long period of time and the product lasts
This product is very inexpensive. it is super soft, after using it for awhile, I noticed gradual changes. it also smells really good so I would buy this again.
This is one of my favorite face products! Anytime my face feels "dirty" or I have a new breakout, I wash my face with this and it helps my skin feel refreshed.
I go back and forth with this one. Random buy every once in a while. It is reliable to bring the skin softer and get rid of the dryness in my honest oppinion.
Supposedly this wash isn't good for your skin because the texted may scratch the skin but this is one of my go tos and I've never had any negative experiences.
Amazingly functional and smells great. I love the feel it on my skin! I would love to buy it again and see if it makes a difference with all the school stress
One of the first face scrubs I’ve used. I grew up on this stuff and every time i used this it made my face feel so soft and it smells great. It’s so affordable
I liked this product. The only downside is I felt like the scrub was just a tad too harsh on my skin. But it did it's job and my skin looked good the next day!
Was told by a doctor that this is why I have bumps and severly dry skin! This is not something you should use even every other day, its too ruff for skin!
I absolutely love this face wash! It leaves my skin feeling silky soft, takes all my dead skin and dry spots away and has such a great smell! Highly recommend.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos