BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this facial scrub. It does exactly what it's meant to do without leaving my skin dry. It doesn't have a strong scent like other scrubs either. I love it!
Jenn P.
This is one of my favorite scrubs. It smells good, the beads feel like little brushes cleaning your face all the dirt off your face, and it leaves it soo soft!!
Cari D.
I use this once a week and it leaves my skin looking and feeling beautiful. It smells really good the little beads aren't tOk harsh when it's exfoliating.
Jennifer C.
I use this every other day to gently exfoliate and can feel a difference in my skin right away. It's affordable compared to other brands and does the job well.
Ashley P.
I really used to love this product until i heard how bad it was for your skin. The grainy particles in this product actually cause small scratches on your skin.
Starlene C.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. ive used it for years and i LOVE it! it exfoliates well and leaves you're skin feeling so smooth and fresh! def recommend this product!
Madi Y.
Huntington Beach
love this. have been using it since 7th grade. it’s just enough of a scrub to get you really clean if you want or just a small daily exfoliant. a big fan.
Amanda M.
Emmetsburg, IA
Very abrasive product! St Ives is cheap for skin care and I prefer a skin care product that is created for skin not just cheaply made for skin .. ouch ouch ouch
Samantha E.
Amelia Court House, VA
This scrub is great it really gets down into the poors and has a great smell! I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a inexpensive scrub!
Devyn O.
Toledo, OH
This stuff smells good, and isn't too rough on my skin. It works perfectly to help et rid of blemishes and blackheads. I'd never use anything else. #influenster
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.