BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Liliana D.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 14.0px; font: 12.0px Times; color: #0b0b0b}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none; background-color: #fafafa}
span.s2 {font-kerning: none}

This St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is all I was looking for and more! First of all the packaging is beautiful, I don't have any complaints because it did the job to perfection, i will buy again and I will recommend it to everybody
Sparrow R.
Leon, KS
Surprisingly my boyfriend was the one to recommend this face scrub to me. At first I was skeptical because of the price, but it really does work wonders!
I have combination skin as well as acne and it really has helped my skin from drying out and peeling during the winter as well as prevented breakouts.

I recommend using on damp skin only once or twice a week. It really helps with acne, but it's too abrasive to use daily because it can cause micro-tears.
This is also great for keratosis pilaris!

Madison B.
This is my favorite cleanser on the market. It compares to the really expensive product, and its super cheap. It cleans out all of my pores and leaves me with refreshed skin. Its the right amount of exfoliation for my skin type. However any one with sensitive skin should stay clear from this product. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who is interested in cleansing there pores and having a super refreshed face after every wash.
kali e.
I wild give this 0 stars if possible. I saw a pretty model use this on youtube and of course needed to buy it, and could because it’s only about $3 at walmart. I used it a few times and my skin was nice and smooth and then all of a sudden I had the breakout from hell. I RARELY get a blemish and this was all over my chin and mouth and looked and felt terrible. I finally figured out this was the cause and immediately threw it out. I’m literally still trying to clean up the remnants of this mess months later.
Angie D.
This scrub has been incorporated in my skin care routine for the past year and it has been working magic on my skin! for the price and the amount you're getting in the bottle, it is such a snatch! It comes in various scents but I just love this one and this has work the best for my combination skin. However I do not use this every single day due to how sensitive my skin is, I use it every two days at night time with moisturizer. It is such a great product and I recommend it to everybody that is looking for a good and effective high-quality scrub.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
Totally love love love this product! I️ have crazy skin, it’s so hard to maintain. My skin is so sensitive that I️ feel nothing works. I️ decided to give this brand a try for my acne and I️ loved it!! Within a matter of a few days I️ noticed pores looking smaller! Also I️ noticed that it didn’t leave my skin dry after which is something that I️ suffer from. I️ love this product so much. I️ really do. I️ also love how affordable it is.
Anastasia A.
BLOOMFLD TWP
This blemish control scrub smelled so good when I used it. It was my first time using this and I would not recommend using it every day. Using it on your skin everyday will dry it and the scrub is a little on the rough side. I felt it was on the pricier side, but it is good for when you have a few breakouts that you want to get rid of. The packaging of this product was very easy to use and I loved being able to get to it quickly.
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
Tired of your face getting dry under your make up or sick of just rough skin that doesn't feel that great? This product is a great exfoliant and is sold at a reasonable price, I bought mine at Walmart. This has bigger grains in it to really get deep down into your pours and leaving your skin feel baby smooth. If you're not a fan of the bigger more harsher grains, I recommend their   it has smaller grains and is less harsh. I haven't had a problem with dry skin under my makeup since I found this product.
Alyssa m.
This face scrub is amazing. I have oily black head prone skin. I usually find this at my local heb or Walmart but you can get this anywhere. The price is super cheap! I would be careful when applying this the exfoliants are a bit hard but they do the job! The smell is very soft and pleasant. Just like fresh apricot. As soon as I rinse it off my skin feels smooth and soft and I notice less breakouts and black heads. This is my go-to
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I STRUGGLE with acne. Believe me and I am almost 21. This scrub smells so wonderful and works even more wonderfully. I really think it helps exfoliate my skin and refresh it. I wouldn't say that it completely helped my acne, I need to use it a little while longer but I love that it is a very natural product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.