BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alyssa N.
San Antonio, TX
This scrub/exfoilater is amazing! This leaves my skin so smooth and pure also leaves me with that good clean-feeling. You have to try this product it is a must
Kathy N.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! Use it to exfoliate your body if you don't use it for your face!

I own a salon and I actually use this when I do facials for my clients.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product but definitely don't recommend everyday use. My skin didn't dry out so much but it seems like more breakout occurred if I used it too often.
Irene L.
This is some good stuff. i love how it exfoliates my skin. i have no breakouts at all. i have a combination of skin . It works perfectly fine with me i love it.
Patricia B.
Larkspur, CA
I like St-Ives product in general and I like the apricot scrub. It is a great quality vs price. I like to use once a week fallowed by a great hydratation mask.
This is a very good product. It is excellent for getting rid of excess oil and black heads. I have been using this product for years, and it have never failed.
Hailey W.
Forney, TX
It makes my face feel fresh and I love the beads but I didn't think it helped my blackheads or acne. Its good for a regular face wash but not an acne treatment.
Porcelina D.
Rosenberg
it left my skin feeling refreshed and clean ,it has little microscrubbers that help buff away dead skin, which is a plus. its not too expensive for the results.
Analilia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this a few times a week. It helps my makeup last longer as it scrubs away all of the dead skin cells. Plus it leaves my skin feeling clean and oh so soft.
Kayla W.
I've always had trouble finding a good face cleaner but after finding this about two years ago, I haven't used anything else. I've even got my husband using it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.