BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Great product! I love how my skin feels after use. It also help cleanse my sking thoroughly removing excess make up left in my face. Would definitely buy again!
Wookie W.
TX
I don't mind the smell of this, but I don't care for how scratchy it is and it seems to irritate my skin quite a bit. If I use it, a breakout isn't far behind.
Katherine A.
Jamesburg , NJ
I have used this for years and it works well to keep my face smooth. The green tea version smells heavenly. It doesn't keep blemishes away as well as it states
Leah F.
Inglewood, CA
I currently have this as my nighttime facial scrub. It is amazing for the price I paid. The beads are not too rough and the formula isn't irritating to my skin.
Terry W.
Mccomb, MS
This is a beautiful blemish and blackhead scrub. It cleans and refresh my face to every point. The smell keep you going back. I suggest this scrub to everybody.
This is a very good product. It is excellent for getting rid of excess oil and black heads. I have been using this product for years, and it have never failed.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I got this in my campus vox box earlier this year and I've been using the same one every since. I really can see a diminish in the size of the pores on my nose.
Andrea D.
I really like this product for the winter since my face tends to get really dry and flaky. The only problem i have about it is it tends to be a little abrasive.
Brittany L.
Escanaba
I love this product! It smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling soft. It is a little harsh so I do recommend only using it to exfoliate 1-2 times a week.
Samantha E.
Amelia Court House, VA
This scrub is great it really gets down into the poors and has a great smell! I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a inexpensive scrub!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.