St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great product! I love how my skin feels after use. It also help cleanse my sking thoroughly removing excess make up left in my face. Would definitely buy again!
I don't mind the smell of this, but I don't care for how scratchy it is and it seems to irritate my skin quite a bit. If I use it, a breakout isn't far behind.
I have used this for years and it works well to keep my face smooth. The green tea version smells heavenly. It doesn't keep blemishes away as well as it states
I currently have this as my nighttime facial scrub. It is amazing for the price I paid. The beads are not too rough and the formula isn't irritating to my skin.
This is a beautiful blemish and blackhead scrub. It cleans and refresh my face to every point. The smell keep you going back. I suggest this scrub to everybody.
This is a very good product. It is excellent for getting rid of excess oil and black heads. I have been using this product for years, and it have never failed.
I got this in my campus vox box earlier this year and I've been using the same one every since. I really can see a diminish in the size of the pores on my nose.
I really like this product for the winter since my face tends to get really dry and flaky. The only problem i have about it is it tends to be a little abrasive.
I love this product! It smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling soft. It is a little harsh so I do recommend only using it to exfoliate 1-2 times a week.
This scrub is great it really gets down into the poors and has a great smell! I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a inexpensive scrub!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos