St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It made my skin so smooth and helped with my breakouts. It also helped to scrub off any dry or dead skin. Plus it smelled great!
This is by far one of my favorite apricot scrubs available. IT has you feeling so clean and your pores feel so relieved to get all of the oil out of your skin!
I used this product the first time I exfoliated my face and it left my skin feeling amazing. It was refreshing and I recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin!
I used this stuff as a teenager. Hopefully it is not as awful as it was then! It had (or did have?) pieces of walnut shell as its exfoliating ingredient. Ouch!
This exfoliates my skin just the right amount, it smells great & isn't too rough. I have no complaints about this product & I've been using it for the past year
I bought this on a whim and am overall pleased with the smell and feel after the scrub is removed. But, I don't like how hard it is to get all of the scrub off.
I love this scrub. It feels amazing when you exfoliate. I did stop using this because I did read somewhere online that the exfoliant is bad for the environment.
It makes my face feel fresh and I love the beads but I didn't think it helped my blackheads or acne. Its good for a regular face wash but not an acne treatment.
I loved the smell of this product and how my skin felt afterwards. However I did notice some blemishes start to appear a couple weeks after I started using this
This product is amazing. ive used it for years and i LOVE it! it exfoliates well and leaves you're skin feeling so smooth and fresh! def recommend this product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos