BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan S.
Washington , DC
I absolutely love this product. It made my skin so smooth and helped with my breakouts. It also helped to scrub off any dry or dead skin. Plus it smelled great!
Morgan B.
Cedar Bluff, VA
This is by far one of my favorite apricot scrubs available. IT has you feeling so clean and your pores feel so relieved to get all of the oil out of your skin!
Vivian C.
Secaucus, NJ
I used this product the first time I exfoliated my face and it left my skin feeling amazing. It was refreshing and I recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin!
Dee F.
Bryant, AR
I used this stuff as a teenager. Hopefully it is not as awful as it was then! It had (or did have?) pieces of walnut shell as its exfoliating ingredient. Ouch!
Nikki M.
Spotswood, NJ
This exfoliates my skin just the right amount, it smells great & isn't too rough. I have no complaints about this product & I've been using it for the past year
Jennifer Q.
Duncanville, AL
I bought this on a whim and am overall pleased with the smell and feel after the scrub is removed. But, I don't like how hard it is to get all of the scrub off.
Emily N.
I love this scrub. It feels amazing when you exfoliate. I did stop using this because I did read somewhere online that the exfoliant is bad for the environment.
Hailey W.
Forney, TX
It makes my face feel fresh and I love the beads but I didn't think it helped my blackheads or acne. Its good for a regular face wash but not an acne treatment.
Abby M.
I loved the smell of this product and how my skin felt afterwards. However I did notice some blemishes start to appear a couple weeks after I started using this
Starlene C.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. ive used it for years and i LOVE it! it exfoliates well and leaves you're skin feeling so smooth and fresh! def recommend this product!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.