BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Yishu W.
Sacramento, CA
I like the size of the scrub beads. They are effective and feels good on the skin. I would not rely on this for blemish control since I only use it once a week.
Melissa M.
I use this face wash every time I take a shower. If you use it correctly it won't over dry your skin and it lasts a really long time. It feels amazing to apply
Destinee C.
Jewell Ridge
I love scrubs. This smells good and I like the texture. Anytime I feel acne popping up I simply apply this product to the area and it's gone before you know it.
Jenn P.
This is one of my favorite scrubs. It smells good, the beads feel like little brushes cleaning your face all the dirt off your face, and it leaves it soo soft!!
Lexi D.
I used this for about a year and it really made my face so clean. It worked especially well when I needed it in the summer. It smells great too which is a plus.
Kristen K.
Harrison, TN
I LOVE this stuff! I use it every time I shower, and it always leaves my face feeling clean. I don't feel like I'm clean at all unless I wash my face with this.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite face cleaners! The grittiness from the apricot kernels make it so your face gets the perfect scrub, making it feel smooth and clean !
Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
Be careful using this on your face often. This can also be used as a body scrub before you shave but this is best done on DRY skin because water breaks it down.
Alyssa N.
San Antonio, TX
This scrub/exfoilater is amazing! This leaves my skin so smooth and pure also leaves me with that good clean-feeling. You have to try this product it is a must
Helen M.
West Covina, CA
Nice exfoliator, can be rough but is still gentle enough on my very sensitive skin with eczema. Feels very clean after use, gets rid of all the dead skin cells.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.