BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
kali e.
I wild give this 0 stars if possible. I saw a pretty model use this on youtube and of course needed to buy it, and could because it’s only about $3 at walmart. I used it a few times and my skin was nice and smooth and then all of a sudden I had the breakout from hell. I RARELY get a blemish and this was all over my chin and mouth and looked and felt terrible. I finally figured out this was the cause and immediately threw it out. I’m literally still trying to clean up the remnants of this mess months later.
Angie D.
This scrub has been incorporated in my skin care routine for the past year and it has been working magic on my skin! for the price and the amount you're getting in the bottle, it is such a snatch! It comes in various scents but I just love this one and this has work the best for my combination skin. However I do not use this every single day due to how sensitive my skin is, I use it every two days at night time with moisturizer. It is such a great product and I recommend it to everybody that is looking for a good and effective high-quality scrub.
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
Tired of your face getting dry under your make up or sick of just rough skin that doesn't feel that great? This product is a great exfoliant and is sold at a reasonable price, I bought mine at Walmart. This has bigger grains in it to really get deep down into your pours and leaving your skin feel baby smooth. If you're not a fan of the bigger more harsher grains, I recommend their   it has smaller grains and is less harsh. I haven't had a problem with dry skin under my makeup since I found this product.
Alyssa m.
This face scrub is amazing. I have oily black head prone skin. I usually find this at my local heb or Walmart but you can get this anywhere. The price is super cheap! I would be careful when applying this the exfoliants are a bit hard but they do the job! The smell is very soft and pleasant. Just like fresh apricot. As soon as I rinse it off my skin feels smooth and soft and I notice less breakouts and black heads. This is my go-to
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I STRUGGLE with acne. Believe me and I am almost 21. This scrub smells so wonderful and works even more wonderfully. I really think it helps exfoliate my skin and refresh it. I wouldn't say that it completely helped my acne, I need to use it a little while longer but I love that it is a very natural product.
Anastasia A.
BLOOMFLD TWP
This blemish control scrub smelled so good when I used it. It was my first time using this and I would not recommend using it every day. Using it on your skin everyday will dry it and the scrub is a little on the rough side. I felt it was on the pricier side, but it is good for when you have a few breakouts that you want to get rid of. The packaging of this product was very easy to use and I loved being able to get to it quickly.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub is incredibly harsh. The crushed apricot pieces are irregular and jagged in shape, they will for sure tear your pores at a microscopic level. It also left my skin feeling very rough, itchy, dry and it stung after use. It does a great job at lathering up but other than that, I don't recommend.
KendrahJ💎 J.
Fitchburg, MA
I have to give this 3 stars. I feel like this is a good scrubber but for me personally..maybe because I when I eat things like apricots, plums, and other fruits among those it makes my tongue itch. So maybe there is some sort of relations to why it did broke me out. I had many pimples the next day. However, for my girlfriends they haven't broken out from it. So maybe it just depends on diet and what you can possibly be allergic to.
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
This product really dried my skin out into a flaky mess even with constant moisturizing. I think it actually made my acne worse because of how harsh it was, since it irritated my skin and the drying effect made my T-zone produce even more oil. I do think it exfoliates pretty well in the beginning, but the grains are too large and would cause pretty significant damage with regular and prolonged use. It does smell really good though!
Ellen C.
Abington, PA
I've been using this scrub for probably a decade now. Its my favorite affordable scrub. It helps with acne and to remove dead skin, but its not too abrasive and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I have bought this over and over and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good, affordable scrub.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.