St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love the scrub and to use it in the shower. Makes my face feel refreshed and so clean!
It smells great and leaves skin feeling soft. I have used it and eventhough I have very sensitive skin it does no irritate my skin like many other products do.
I have been using this scrub for over 15 years. If I use it at night I see results in the morning. It is a must have for anyone with oily/acne prone skin.
This cleanser was not as harsh as others I have used. It smells wonderfu, but won't irritate sensitive people. I will be buying more St Ives products for sure.
I actually got a sample of this the other day and I think it is wonderful! It exfoliates your skin while not drying it out. Your skin feels soft afterwards too.
I love this stuff so much.. it can be a little to harsh but it does wonders!! I use this scrub at least twice a week and it helps keep my face smooth! I love it
This product line are really great if you have not yet tried it it's definitely worth a try it will be a re-purchase for me and the pricing is really good to!!!
I don't like it! Kinda harsh for my skin but a good cheap option! I have sensitive skin so it made it irritated especially my cheeks because they have rosecea.
it left my skin feeling refreshed and clean ,it has little microscrubbers that help buff away dead skin, which is a plus. its not too expensive for the results.
Very good for getting dead dry winter skin off and giving me a fresh face. Don't think it's a particularly good blemish fighter, but it's a very good exfoliant.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos