BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah W.
Works great for my acne prone skin! Isn't too harsh of a scrub but it still feels like its getting the job done. Doesn't dry my face out either and it smells good!
Domenica J.
Delray Beach, FL
I've been using this product since I was about 15-16 years old...I'm 34 now, I love how I can actually feel the difference in my skins texture. ....utterly smooth!
farishta w.
Glen Burnie, MD
I have used one whole tube of this and now I'm on my second and i really love it. although it is a bit harsh it really works great at getting rid of those dry skin.
Dakota A.
It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It also makes me feel like it is really cleaning away the dead skin because of the micro beads that are in it as well.
It is such a good product . It definitely is a blemish control . It's also moisturizing after applying . I highly recommend it too people with blemish problems .
Amanda G.
I like using this stuff in the shower, i think it really helps with the acne, and i like the gritty texture makes me feel like its helping to clear out the pores
Natasha R.
Atlanta, GA
I love this scrub. I bought it because it was recommended by a friend and I am very glad that I did. It keeps my skin clear from blemishes without drying it out.
Alegna C.
BASKING RIDGE
I had tiny bumps around my nose idk if it was acne but i used this scrub and the bumps went away so I really like it. and I like how it scrubs off the dead skin.
Angie P.
I love the smell and works pretty good. I only recommend you use it two pr three times a week and not to scrub too hard. It's a good buy for what you pay for it.
Celine M.
Yonkers, NY
I love this product! The bottle lasts a long time and a little goes a long way! I've been using it for a while and my acne cleared up quick! This is a must have!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.