St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Works great for my acne prone skin! Isn't too harsh of a scrub but it still feels like its getting the job done. Doesn't dry my face out either and it smells good!
I've been using this product since I was about 15-16 years old...I'm 34 now, I love how I can actually feel the difference in my skins texture. ....utterly smooth!
I have used one whole tube of this and now I'm on my second and i really love it. although it is a bit harsh it really works great at getting rid of those dry skin.
It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It also makes me feel like it is really cleaning away the dead skin because of the micro beads that are in it as well.
It is such a good product . It definitely is a blemish control . It's also moisturizing after applying . I highly recommend it too people with blemish problems .
I like using this stuff in the shower, i think it really helps with the acne, and i like the gritty texture makes me feel like its helping to clear out the pores
I love this scrub. I bought it because it was recommended by a friend and I am very glad that I did. It keeps my skin clear from blemishes without drying it out.
I had tiny bumps around my nose idk if it was acne but i used this scrub and the bumps went away so I really like it. and I like how it scrubs off the dead skin.
I love the smell and works pretty good. I only recommend you use it two pr three times a week and not to scrub too hard. It's a good buy for what you pay for it.
I love this product! The bottle lasts a long time and a little goes a long way! I've been using it for a while and my acne cleared up quick! This is a must have!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos