St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This deserves 10 Stars!!!! I use this as a daily exfoliator and it works wonders getting rid of the dead excess skin on the top layer of your skin! I am obsessed with this product and also recommend mixing it in with a moisturizing body or face wash as it does tend to dry skin that is already dry to begin with.
Smells Great, But Didn't Work For My Skin.. It Seemed To Just Make My Skin Oily... It Just Wasn't Right For My Skin, My Friend On The Other Hand Seemed To Like It.
I love this scrub! And the smell is fantastic as well! Nothing feels better then a good scrub on the face to feel refreshed! I love that is grainy texture as well
It is as if you were to step on peaches and mush them into a packaging as though they would turn to wine. Smells like old peach and can be a bit harsh on the skin.
I've used this a couple of times but doesn't do much for me. I wish it was a little less oily too. I used it a long time ago so maybe I should give it another go.
I used to use this frequently but it made me break out more. It's relatively cheap and as a broke college student, I couldn't really afford more expensive brands.
I have used one whole tube of this and now I'm on my second and i really love it. although it is a bit harsh it really works great at getting rid of those dry skin.
I've been using this product since I was about 15-16 years old...I'm 34 now, I love how I can actually feel the difference in my skins texture. ....utterly smooth!
This product really exfoliates your face well, leaving you with smooth, fresh skin. I like the scent, but it's definitely not something you should use every day.
I love the smell and works pretty good. I only recommend you use it two pr three times a week and not to scrub too hard. It's a good buy for what you pay for it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos