BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carley J.
Sea isle city , NJ
This deserves 10 Stars!!!! I use this as a daily exfoliator and it works wonders getting rid of the dead excess skin on the top layer of your skin! I am obsessed with this product and also recommend mixing it in with a moisturizing body or face wash as it does tend to dry skin that is already dry to begin with.
Sierra H.
Bowman, GA
Smells Great, But Didn't Work For My Skin.. It Seemed To Just Make My Skin Oily... It Just Wasn't Right For My Skin, My Friend On The Other Hand Seemed To Like It.
Robyn V.
I love this scrub! And the smell is fantastic as well! Nothing feels better then a good scrub on the face to feel refreshed! I love that is grainy texture as well
Anita I.
It is as if you were to step on peaches and mush them into a packaging as though they would turn to wine. Smells like old peach and can be a bit harsh on the skin.
Rebecca H.
Bowie, MD
I've used this a couple of times but doesn't do much for me. I wish it was a little less oily too. I used it a long time ago so maybe I should give it another go.
Betty C.
Gettysburg , PA
I used to use this frequently but it made me break out more. It's relatively cheap and as a broke college student, I couldn't really afford more expensive brands.
farishta w.
Glen Burnie, MD
I have used one whole tube of this and now I'm on my second and i really love it. although it is a bit harsh it really works great at getting rid of those dry skin.
Domenica J.
Delray Beach, FL
I've been using this product since I was about 15-16 years old...I'm 34 now, I love how I can actually feel the difference in my skins texture. ....utterly smooth!
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
This product really exfoliates your face well, leaving you with smooth, fresh skin. I like the scent, but it's definitely not something you should use every day.
Angie P.
I love the smell and works pretty good. I only recommend you use it two pr three times a week and not to scrub too hard. It's a good buy for what you pay for it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.