St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Broke my face out in tons of pimples. It was working for a while. I got it as a temporary one for vacaation it woeked for about a week. Then all of a sudden pimples!
I swear by this stuff. This product doesn't over dry your skin or cause irritation. But at the same time, it dries up all of the oil. A great product and affordable.
My skin can be kind of sensitive so this isn't the best thing for my face personally but other than that it seemed to work and smelled a lot better than most scrubs!
I have yet to try a product that works so amazingly. Use it every morning and couldn't be happier with my skin. It does not have an overpowering smell which I love.
If you have acne prone skin this product it's for you. It will exfoliate your skin giving you a healthy and clean feel. Use 2 or 3 times a week to avoid irritation.
I have been using this product for years! I use it on my face and body! It exfoliates well and leaves your skin soft and refreshed! I always have this in my showers!
This is all I have ever used and I love the way it makes my skin feel! So soft and clean. I use it when I wake up and when I go to bed and my skin couldn't be better!
I bought this scrub because I was looking for a good exfoliator. This perfectly fit my requirements. It has a very good smell and leaves my skin soft after I use it.
This product is listed as a face wash but its too harsh for the skin on your face. the grans are to large. But it is amazing as a body scrub works wonders on my feet.
I've been using this for years and i love it. It really exfoliates you skin and makes it feel clean. It doesn't have much of a scent and it removes my make up well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos