BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
morgan m.
Croydon, PA
Broke my face out in tons of pimples. It was working for a while. I got it as a temporary one for vacaation it woeked for about a week. Then all of a sudden pimples!
Brenna S.
Winfield, WV
I swear by this stuff. This product doesn't over dry your skin or cause irritation. But at the same time, it dries up all of the oil. A great product and affordable.
Christina M.
Hilton Head Island, SC
My skin can be kind of sensitive so this isn't the best thing for my face personally but other than that it seemed to work and smelled a lot better than most scrubs!
Rebekka S.
Waunakee, WI
I have yet to try a product that works so amazingly. Use it every morning and couldn't be happier with my skin. It does not have an overpowering smell which I love.
Melissa P.
Yonkers , NY
If you have acne prone skin this product it's for you. It will exfoliate your skin giving you a healthy and clean feel. Use 2 or 3 times a week to avoid irritation.
Diane K.
Mascoutah, IL
I have been using this product for years! I use it on my face and body! It exfoliates well and leaves your skin soft and refreshed! I always have this in my showers!
Brealee W.
Olivehurst, CA
This is all I have ever used and I love the way it makes my skin feel! So soft and clean. I use it when I wake up and when I go to bed and my skin couldn't be better!
Christina P.
Marietta, GA
I bought this scrub because I was looking for a good exfoliator. This perfectly fit my requirements. It has a very good smell and leaves my skin soft after I use it.
Rania A.
hickory hills, IL
This product is listed as a face wash but its too harsh for the skin on your face. the grans are to large. But it is amazing as a body scrub works wonders on my feet.
darlene m.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this for years and i love it. It really exfoliates you skin and makes it feel clean. It doesn't have much of a scent and it removes my make up well.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.