BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lourdes C.
Riverside, CA
Love this exfoliants its just cleans out tiny blackheads i love it , it doesn't over dry you skin … smells good too thhe results are amazing … i use it 3 times a week
Guadalupe S.
San Marcos, CA
My mom started buying this when i was a teenager. now i cant live without it. i feel like the little granules scrub off the dirt make up and oil i had the day before.
Kait N.
Urbana, IL
Usually I buy clearasil but I saw that this was much cheaper and being on a budget I decided to try it. Works pretty well and leaves your skin very soft and refreshed.
molly a.
Clovis, NM
I love love love this face scrub! My face has never felt so smooth in my life! The blackheads I had were gone within 2 or 3 days! Everything about this product I love!
Justine V.
Holly Springs, NC
I have been using this product for many years and I really enjoy it. It removes all my make up and leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. It has a nice scent too.
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
Mayra R.
Tucson, AZ
I have been using this product for many years. It's gentle enough to use daily. I love my skin. This is the only face scrub I will use. No blackheads, no breakouts.
Lija D.
My skin is too sensitive for everyday use, but this product is great a few times a week. I find that using it the day before a big event really makes your skin glow!
Parker R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it a lot and it actually makes my face smooth and gets rid of black heads and I have been struggling to find something that works and I have tried everything!
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Great to exfoliate with. Leaves you skin looking and feeling soft and smooth. Does not irritate your skin. You can use it as a mask to treat ace or just to exfoliate
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.