St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this when I feel I need something extra to scrub my face. It's not too harsh on my skin. It feels like it really takes off whatever is on my skin. It smells good too.
This product is a good exfoliator, however, I don't recommend it to treat blemishes, it leaves the skin a bit dry after a few months of use. I would use it ocassionally.
This product is wonderful for your body with some exfoliating gloves...but WAY too harsh on your face. It over-exfoliates, leaving skin irritated and prone to blemish.
Helps keep my face acne under control. It doesn't dry out my face unlike other face cleansers and i don't have a reaction to it. I use this everyday. Highly recommend it.
This is one of those scrubs that you -feel- working. All day you have that clean, fresh feeling. Smells good. I'd imagine it's hard on sensitive skin, but cannot verify.
I love using this product during the summer when my face can get extra oily due to the hot and humid climate. After using this product my skin feels clean and refreshed.
Solid brand, not sure if I could see a difference though! I have some pretty bad blackheads and have all of my life, so I am yet to find a product that will do the trick
The st. Ives face scrub i used to use when i was a teenager so i started using it aging recently but it felt so harsh on my skin that i only use it know as a body scrub.
Love love love this product! After using this my face feels so smooth it's crazy! It removes all the makeup I missed, cleans my pores, and leaves my face feeling amazing
I switched to this product and it was the best thing I had ever done! Helps get ride of blemishes and clear acne. Almost makes your skin feel super soft. Great product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos