BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carolina R.
I use this when I feel I need something extra to scrub my face. It's not too harsh on my skin. It feels like it really takes off whatever is on my skin. It smells good too.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
This product is a good exfoliator, however, I don't recommend it to treat blemishes, it leaves the skin a bit dry after a few months of use. I would use it ocassionally.
Stephanie a.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is wonderful for your body with some exfoliating gloves...but WAY too harsh on your face. It over-exfoliates, leaving skin irritated and prone to blemish.

Tiffany E.
Martinsburg, WV
Helps keep my face acne under control. It doesn't dry out my face unlike other face cleansers and i don't have a reaction to it. I use this everyday. Highly recommend it.
mckenzie c.
This is one of those scrubs that you -feel- working. All day you have that clean, fresh feeling. Smells good. I'd imagine it's hard on sensitive skin, but cannot verify.
kadie J.
Jay, OK
I love using this product during the summer when my face can get extra oily due to the hot and humid climate. After using this product my skin feels clean and refreshed.
Rachel C.
Solid brand, not sure if I could see a difference though! I have some pretty bad blackheads and have all of my life, so I am yet to find a product that will do the trick
Lena C.
Tacoma, WA
The st. Ives face scrub i used to use when i was a teenager so i started using it aging recently but it felt so harsh on my skin that i only use it know as a body scrub.
Allison C.
Grady, AR
Love love love this product! After using this my face feels so smooth it's crazy! It removes all the makeup I missed, cleans my pores, and leaves my face feeling amazing
Angievelle P.
I switched to this product and it was the best thing I had ever done! Helps get ride of blemishes and clear acne. Almost makes your skin feel super soft. Great product!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.