BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Stephanie a.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is wonderful for your body with some exfoliating gloves...but WAY too harsh on your face. It over-exfoliates, leaving skin irritated and prone to blemish.

Jae O.
Commerce City, CO
I keep this in my shower and use twice a week in addition to facial wash. I love the energizing tingle effect it has on my skin. Helps to fight acne and keep skin smooth!
Alivia S.
I'm a 30 year old woman and get occasional acne. This stuff smells amazing and works really well to keep the acne away. It doesn't keep them all away but an improvement!
Lynell E.
Springfield, MA
Been using this staple since i was 11 on my extremely sensitive skin and i still use it now! i love this product and will continue using it as part of skin care regimen.
mckenzie c.
This is one of those scrubs that you -feel- working. All day you have that clean, fresh feeling. Smells good. I'd imagine it's hard on sensitive skin, but cannot verify.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
If you use occassionally this product is great!! It does what it says. Will cause dryness if used too much and if you have sensitive skin, it may burn, but works great!
Rachel C.
Solid brand, not sure if I could see a difference though! I have some pretty bad blackheads and have all of my life, so I am yet to find a product that will do the trick
Jessica F.
Rogers, AR
Way to messy and difficult to rinse off in anything but a shower. As far as the product i don't know if it reduces blackheads but i do like the way it makes my skin feel
Lena C.
Tacoma, WA
The st. Ives face scrub i used to use when i was a teenager so i started using it aging recently but it felt so harsh on my skin that i only use it know as a body scrub.
Marisa M.
West Chester, PA
Everyone loves the classic St. Ives apricot scrub, as do I. But after reading so many articles saying it can cause micro-tears in your skin I have stopped using it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.