St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is wonderful for your body with some exfoliating gloves...but WAY too harsh on your face. It over-exfoliates, leaving skin irritated and prone to blemish.
I keep this in my shower and use twice a week in addition to facial wash. I love the energizing tingle effect it has on my skin. Helps to fight acne and keep skin smooth!
I'm a 30 year old woman and get occasional acne. This stuff smells amazing and works really well to keep the acne away. It doesn't keep them all away but an improvement!
Been using this staple since i was 11 on my extremely sensitive skin and i still use it now! i love this product and will continue using it as part of skin care regimen.
This is one of those scrubs that you -feel- working. All day you have that clean, fresh feeling. Smells good. I'd imagine it's hard on sensitive skin, but cannot verify.
If you use occassionally this product is great!! It does what it says. Will cause dryness if used too much and if you have sensitive skin, it may burn, but works great!
Solid brand, not sure if I could see a difference though! I have some pretty bad blackheads and have all of my life, so I am yet to find a product that will do the trick
Way to messy and difficult to rinse off in anything but a shower. As far as the product i don't know if it reduces blackheads but i do like the way it makes my skin feel
The st. Ives face scrub i used to use when i was a teenager so i started using it aging recently but it felt so harsh on my skin that i only use it know as a body scrub.
Everyone loves the classic St. Ives apricot scrub, as do I. But after reading so many articles saying it can cause micro-tears in your skin I have stopped using it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos