BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Davison, MI
Good wash as far as not over drying the skin. Pleasant scent, and I love the way my skin feels after using it. However I didn't find improvement with blackheads or pores.
Lily K.
This product is always on the shelves and there's a reason! People like it and it works. I'm a big fan of clean faces, and this stuff works great to scrub your face clean.
arrianna w.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love this product , I used it on my face (mostly ) neck , back , legs . to get dead skin off & sweat . it works WONDERS . great product I highly recommend it .
Asfia A.
Round Rock, TX
This is the best scrub i have used its very low cost and more. Imp its a really good product i use it 3 times /week and its takes out all dead skin and exfoliates the skin
Amber C.
Rome, GA
My skin is super sensitive. When using this I broke out really bad. Strangely enough I like it though. Not the breaking out, but the way it smells and how it feels.
Andrea B.
Corona Del Mar, CA
This is definitely my go to scrub. I have tried so many out there and this is the only one that has the coarse beds inside and gets the job done. My husband uses it also.
Crystal L.
I've been using this product for years while trying out other products every now and then just to see if it can get better, but no. It's exfoliating scrub never failed me.
Danielle C.
Lexington, NC
I love this product. It has always been a must have for me for many years. I wouldn't be without it. It has always given me a better than ever scrub and is very reliable.
Carolina R.
I use this when I feel I need something extra to scrub my face. It's not too harsh on my skin. It feels like it really takes off whatever is on my skin. It smells good too.
heather h.
Weslaco, TX
I have used this on my face for 20 years. I love it!! it smells great and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. Better then any other cleanser. easy on the pocket to.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.