St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Good wash as far as not over drying the skin. Pleasant scent, and I love the way my skin feels after using it. However I didn't find improvement with blackheads or pores.
This product is always on the shelves and there's a reason! People like it and it works. I'm a big fan of clean faces, and this stuff works great to scrub your face clean.
I love love love this product , I used it on my face (mostly ) neck , back , legs . to get dead skin off & sweat . it works WONDERS . great product I highly recommend it .
This is the best scrub i have used its very low cost and more. Imp its a really good product i use it 3 times /week and its takes out all dead skin and exfoliates the skin
My skin is super sensitive. When using this I broke out really bad. Strangely enough I like it though. Not the breaking out, but the way it smells and how it feels.
This is definitely my go to scrub. I have tried so many out there and this is the only one that has the coarse beds inside and gets the job done. My husband uses it also.
I've been using this product for years while trying out other products every now and then just to see if it can get better, but no. It's exfoliating scrub never failed me.
I love this product. It has always been a must have for me for many years. I wouldn't be without it. It has always given me a better than ever scrub and is very reliable.
I use this when I feel I need something extra to scrub my face. It's not too harsh on my skin. It feels like it really takes off whatever is on my skin. It smells good too.
I have used this on my face for 20 years. I love it!! it smells great and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. Better then any other cleanser. easy on the pocket to.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos