BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kaite W.
Work very good on my skin..I have been using it for the last 2 years and probably many to come. Also my mom uses it and she loves it. Some times I can get my mom to us it (:
Hailee W.
Appleton, WI
St. Ives Apricot Scrub leaves your skin refreshed and cleaned after usage! I love this product and recommend it! Overall, I think it depends on your skin sensitivity, etc.
Laura G.
Taylor, MI
My roomates swore by this stufff back when I moved in. I had never used it and since I was on a budget I tired it out. I've been using it and other St. Ives products since.
Merry B.
Macon, GA
I have used this product for awhile and it is great! However it doesn't really help with blemishes. I end up having to use a stronger face wash to really get my face clean.
Amrita S.
I love this face scrub! It is a great exfoliator and gentle enough to use every day or every other day. Nice scent, affordable and leaves your face feeling clean and smooth.
Kara R.
Dalton, GA
This product is GREAT the smell isn't to strong and is really refreshing. Its also not really rough compared to a lot of other ones I love it i have gone thru several bottles.
Daeye C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not sure on if it really helps with blemishes. But it does help remove dead skin with the microbeads. Doesn't have an overwhelming scent and also doesn't irritate my skin
Beatriz A.
Grants, NM
This is the only product I've used for many years that has worked for me. I use it at night and in the morning when I wake up and I works great .
I really love this product
Destiny L.
Shorewood, IL
I used this product to remove dead skin cells from my face and so far my skin hasn't dried out and it looks glowing not to mention my acne is almost gone! Love this product!
Daisy  R.
Berwyn, IL
Ilove this scrub. i use this about once a week or whenever my skin starts to feel dry. it gets rid of my dead skin, leaving my face nice and smooth and it smells really good
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.