BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Minerva D.
This is my consistent facial cleansing product. I may try different cleansers but will never give up the apricot scrub. Gentle yet deep cleane & leave my face feel really fresh.
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
I've used this less-expensive product for ages, and all of my grown daughters use it, too. It works, smells nice, rinses easily, and saves a bundle over high-priced alternatives.
Ingrid P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The scrub always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Even though I've used this product for a while now, I still can't decide whether it helps with my blackheads or not.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I've used this every morning for over 15 years and I can definitely feel it cleaning my skin. What really nice is after you wash your face with this scrub, it feel so soft and fresh.
Jeanefer J.
Cambria Heights, NY
It was a good scrub don't get me wrong but the only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was kind of harsh on my face. It was like I was scrubbing a pot scrubber on my face.
Jehan P.
Decatur, GA
I've been using this product for years and have always loved the results. I also like the price and thinks it does a great job. My skin is a smooth as silk after just one use.
Pamela H.
Macomb, MI
This is a great facial scrub at an affordable price. It does just as good of a job as the expensive brands. It has a nice scent and leaves your face feeling clean and smooth.
Jessica w.
I use this almost every day for my after workout skin scrub. I've been using this product for over 4 years and love it. It leaves my face smooth and my pores clean and smaller.
Shannon C.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this face scrub! Great scent and not too abrasive. I have used this stuff for years. It's currently in my shower and I use it anywhere from 2-3 times a week.
Raelene M.
Stockton, CA
This used to be my favorite face scrub. I used to use it everyday in the shower. The only thing I didn't like too much was that it was harsh on my skin. Just a little too rough
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.