St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I loved this product until i got one of the little beads stuck in my eye it was terrible..and scary i couldn't get it out since they are so small but hurt a lot.
Love love LOVE this scrub!!! I have used it for years!!! I recommend it to all my friends! It's great for blackheads. Everyone always says I have such good skin.
Love the smell, the way it goes on, and how good it is for my face! It can be a little pricey at some places but you can find it pretty cheap at places such as Walmart, target, etc!
I feel like this helps my skin start to clear up because it scrubs of the dead skin and it also does not have harsh beads in it to make my skin angry. I use this about twice a week.
After searching high and low for a product that works or my face and keeps my skin under control I finally tried this product and it's been my go to ever since.
This scrub is great, but I do not use it daily. It's very gritty and not a fine scrub. I didn't really see a dramatic difference in my pores or black heads but I did feel refreshed.
I love St. Ive's Apricot scrub. Not only does it smell great and clean well- it exfoliates so nicely! My skin always feels better after I use it. I get complements on my skin often.
This is the product I use on my face! I use it daily and my face just doesn't feel clean without it! Love, love, love this product and everything in the St Ives line of products!
This is a good scrub. I actually love St. Ives products. It's hard to find an actually good scrub now a days and this one does it. It scrubs! That's what a scrub is supposed to do!
Not sure if it's just be but for some reason when I use this I tend to get more breakouts .... Might be the apricot but it hasn't been working for me lately like I hoped it would.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos