BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
cristina e.
MISSION, TX
I loved this product until i got one of the little beads stuck in my eye it was terrible..and scary i couldn't get it out since they are so small but hurt a lot.
Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
Love love LOVE this scrub!!! I have used it for years!!! I recommend it to all my friends! It's great for blackheads. Everyone always says I have such good skin.
Morgan B.
Springfield, IL
Love the smell, the way it goes on, and how good it is for my face! It can be a little pricey at some places but you can find it pretty cheap at places such as Walmart, target, etc!
Brittany F.
Warren, OH
I feel like this helps my skin start to clear up because it scrubs of the dead skin and it also does not have harsh beads in it to make my skin angry. I use this about twice a week.
Lindsay H.
After searching high and low for a product that works or my face and keeps my skin under control I finally tried this product and it's been my go to ever since.
Lacey L.
This scrub is great, but I do not use it daily. It's very gritty and not a fine scrub. I didn't really see a dramatic difference in my pores or black heads but I did feel refreshed.
Erika Z.
Willoughby, OH
I love St. Ive's Apricot scrub. Not only does it smell great and clean well- it exfoliates so nicely! My skin always feels better after I use it. I get complements on my skin often.
Maura C.
Sanford, ME
This is the product I use on my face! I use it daily and my face just doesn't feel clean without it! Love, love, love this product and everything in the St Ives line of products!
Ana P.
Herndon, VA
This is a good scrub. I actually love St. Ives products. It's hard to find an actually good scrub now a days and this one does it. It scrubs! That's what a scrub is supposed to do!
Taylor W.
Not sure if it's just be but for some reason when I use this I tend to get more breakouts .... Might be the apricot but it hasn't been working for me lately like I hoped it would.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.