St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This stuff works so good, I've been using it for a while now. Recommended it to my sister and two of my friends and they love it just as much, it literally makes your skin clear.
This is my consistent facial cleansing product. I may try different cleansers but will never give up the apricot scrub. Gentle yet deep cleane & leave my face feel really fresh.
This product is really good at cleansing and taking away the rough patches on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and so very soft. on a scale of 1 to 10 its a 10.
I've been using this product for years and have always loved the results. I also like the price and thinks it does a great job. My skin is a smooth as silk after just one use.
Pretty harsh on face however it does clean up blackhead and take dead skin off. It smells good but you have to be careful when wiping it away to make sure you got every bit of it.
I've used this every morning for over 15 years and I can definitely feel it cleaning my skin. What really nice is after you wash your face with this scrub, it feel so soft and fresh.
I got nothing but great things to say about this scrub. It's a great exfoliater. I used this over 5 years. Helps with blackheads and blemishes, leaves your skin smooth and clean.
It was a good scrub don't get me wrong but the only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was kind of harsh on my face. It was like I was scrubbing a pot scrubber on my face.
I have used this product before and it always over dries my skin. Because my skin was so dry from using this scrub, I had to over moisturize and it caused blackheads and pimples.
The scrub always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Even though I've used this product for a while now, I still can't decide whether it helps with my blackheads or not.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos