BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
An amazing, extremely abrasive scrub that keeps gunk out of pores. However, definitely not for sensitive skin or skin prone to redness, as it will cause breakouts.
Mellani J.
Compton, CA
When I need something quick, inexpensive and works, this is my go to body scrub. I feel it's a little to harsh for my face, but fine for elbows, knees, and legs.
Clarissa P.
Moreno Valley, CA
After using it my face feels clean of all the oils and dead skin! Great by! Use on you lips! makes th lips look fresh and baby soft! lips look great with lipstick after using St.Ives.
Candice C.
Modesto, CA
I love this product! I've used this for the last couple years ,a couple times a week. It makes your skin super soft without dry patches. I love the smell as well ,it's very pleasent.
Shannon C.
Salem, OR
I love his product more than any other exfoliating product! Its not abrasive on sensitive skin, I can use this a couple times a week with no problems whatsoever.
Megan C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this is like a weekly scrub for acne prone skin. I've used it for years. It's a great exfoliant, natural/organic (I think), smells pretty nice, and is dirt cheap! Like $1-2.
Karla A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this scrub every morning. I follow it up with an astringent toner and my asking is blemish free and a baby soft. I also use a bb cream instead of lotion in my face. Great product
Michelle M.
I love this face scrub! I use it a few times a week, as instructed, in the mornings and I leave for work with a freshly hydrated clean face. Cheap drugstore product everyone must have.
Chloe M.
Washington , DC
I have been using this for years and it has helped me maintain clear skin. Whenever I find that my breakouts become prevalent, I use this and by the next morning I see an improvement.
Jennifer S.
Sebastian, FL
I used to use this all the time and I actually forgot about it and haven't used it in years. Great for getting rid of blackheads and making your skin feel smooth!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.