St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
After using this face wash, my face feels very refreshed. However, the bad thing about this product is that the scrubs tend to hurt if I wash my face too roughly.
When I need something quick, inexpensive and works, this is my go to body scrub. I feel it's a little to harsh for my face, but fine for elbows, knees, and legs.
I love this face scrub! I use it a few times a week, as instructed, in the mornings and I leave for work with a freshly hydrated clean face. Cheap drugstore product everyone must have.
I have the bigger size and I used to love this. It didn't really remove any blemishes. It just made my skin feel great after washing it. Still use it time to time.
An amazing, extremely abrasive scrub that keeps gunk out of pores. However, definitely not for sensitive skin or skin prone to redness, as it will cause breakouts.
I found this to be a vey gentle exfoliator that took care of my clogged up pores. it worked good to use every once a week and helped clear some of my dry patches.
I love this is like a weekly scrub for acne prone skin. I've used it for years. It's a great exfoliant, natural/organic (I think), smells pretty nice, and is dirt cheap! Like $1-2.
I love using this apricot scrub by st. Ives. I love the smell and how it leaves your face feeling so refreshed, I use this stuff every day while I'm in the shower
I used to use this all the time and I actually forgot about it and haven't used it in years. Great for getting rid of blackheads and making your skin feel smooth!
I love this product! I've used this for the last couple years ,a couple times a week. It makes your skin super soft without dry patches. I love the smell as well ,it's very pleasent.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos