BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mayra A.
Brownsville, TX
This is the only face product that keeps my daughter from breaking out. It is affordable and easy to apply. It doesn't sting the eyes. It leaves the skin feeling soft, silky, and clean.
Jill T.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Great drugstore scrub for a great price. Definitely worth checking out if you have dry skin and want to just scrub all of those pesky flakes off!
Allysa G.
Turlock, CA
Really good at getting rid of acne fast. It isn't that expensive and it is definitely worth it. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and is especially good with big pimples or zits
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
My aunt has always given me mini things like this and i never really liked it. This does however have a great smell and I am willing to try it again, things change!
Crystal G.
Madera, CA
I love this face wash, It always makes my face feel soft and it smells light, i have used this for a few months and will continue to use it. I haven't had any problems with this product.
elise b.
Fenton, MI
I use this stuff everyday, and its a really great product. I have sensitive skin and I'm still able to use it because it's so gentle. And out makes my face feel very clean, but not dry.
kristina g.
Levelland, TX
This has been my favorite face wash since I was a teenager,buyt lately it seems more abrasive to my face...probably because I'm getting old...my daughter uses it now
Selina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love using this product because I have a lot of black heads and this clears it right up! I like the fact that you do not have to use a washcloth or loofa you can just scrub and wash off!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
An amazing, extremely abrasive scrub that keeps gunk out of pores. However, definitely not for sensitive skin or skin prone to redness, as it will cause breakouts.
Nicole W.
Normal, IL
I love this scrub. It was the first product I tried from St. Ives. The apricot smell is too die for. I also love that it's abrasive but not too rough on the skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.