St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love using this product because I have a lot of black heads and this clears it right up! I like the fact that you do not have to use a washcloth or loofa you can just scrub and wash off!
I've been using this products for about a month now. I use it as part of my morning and night routine. And it leaves my face so refreshed without drying my face. I highly recommend it.
Really good at getting rid of acne fast. It isn't that expensive and it is definitely worth it. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and is especially good with big pimples or zits
This is a bit abrassive for the face but on the arms and chest its a great scrub. It helps to clear any dry skin away and help to keep acne from being as prevelent.
I love this product. Not only is the price good, it works. I love the way my face feels and looks after I use it. It would be nice to have a variety of scents too. Would recommend this.
This is my one of my top products I recommend this apricot scrub cleans up pretty good I get pretty great results I get clear skin and it leaves your skin pretty soft I love this product!
This is by far my favorite facial product! I use it every day, however, I learned fast that if I didn't moisturize it would dry out my face. But, it smells amazing and feels amazing too!
I always go back to this product. I've tried tons of cheap and expensive exfoliators..this is my favorite! Just don't scrub too hard, or it might irritate your skin
My wife and I have both been using it this product for about a year now and we HIGHLY recommend it. Does its job, and doesn't leave your face dry or leave a film behind. Wonderful stuff.
I used this for a while and really liked it. It really helps to keep you skin clean. Now I switch out different face cleaners, but this one is worth a try for sure.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos