BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Selina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love using this product because I have a lot of black heads and this clears it right up! I like the fact that you do not have to use a washcloth or loofa you can just scrub and wash off!
Amanda M.
I've been using this products for about a month now. I use it as part of my morning and night routine. And it leaves my face so refreshed without drying my face. I highly recommend it.
Allysa G.
Turlock, CA
Really good at getting rid of acne fast. It isn't that expensive and it is definitely worth it. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and is especially good with big pimples or zits
Amanda T.
Florence, MA
This is a bit abrassive for the face but on the arms and chest its a great scrub. It helps to clear any dry skin away and help to keep acne from being as prevelent.
kara c.
I love this product. Not only is the price good, it works. I love the way my face feels and looks after I use it. It would be nice to have a variety of scents too. Would recommend this.
Carla P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is my one of my top products I recommend this apricot scrub cleans up pretty good I get pretty great results I get clear skin and it leaves your skin pretty soft I love this product!
Stephanie O.
Chula Vista, CA
This is by far my favorite facial product! I use it every day, however, I learned fast that if I didn't moisturize it would dry out my face. But, it smells amazing and feels amazing too!
Leeann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always go back to this product. I've tried tons of cheap and expensive exfoliators..this is my favorite! Just don't scrub too hard, or it might irritate your skin
Jesse O.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My wife and I have both been using it this product for about a year now and we HIGHLY recommend it. Does its job, and doesn't leave your face dry or leave a film behind. Wonderful stuff.
Amy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this for a while and really liked it. It really helps to keep you skin clean. Now I switch out different face cleaners, but this one is worth a try for sure.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.