St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Leaves my skin feeling nice, but it really doesn't work on blackheads! I use it every day on my face while I'm in the shower! The scrub is perfect not to rough and It also smells fabulous!
I really like how it feels course on my fingers, and I can really feel the little scrubbers working when I wash my face, but it's not too harsh on my sensitive skin!
This scrub does make my face feel clean from dirt and oil but it broke me out in blemishes pretty regularly. To harsh for my skin. Maybe a less sensitive skin type would be better for this.
St. Ives is a great exfoliant. I use it on my face about once a week. It also works great on my legs and underarms, allowing me to have a smooth shave and silky skin.
First I steam my face using a facial sauna system then i apply st. Ives and wait for the scrub to dry after is dry i was my face it leaves my face so smooth and feels so clean. I love it!
This stuff works wonderfully and always leaves my skin so smooth! I usually just use it on my face, but occasionally I will use it to exfoliate my legs, and they feel wonderful afterwards!
The exfoliants in this product are very rough and can irritate (or even damage) sensitive skin. You can feel the product working and exfoliating, but it is too rough!
I love how this smells and I've never had a problem with the micro-beads feeling abrasive! I have oily skin and this always leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed!
This is such a great line of products. I love stIVES. it does wonders to my skin living it sensationaly soft ,been using it for yrs wouldent change it for the world!
I have a love and hate relationship with this product. i do think is great and affordable. is great exfoliant but it def don't use it everyday if you have sensitve skin would be my advice.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos