BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carolina I.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves my skin feeling nice, but it really doesn't work on blackheads! I use it every day on my face while I'm in the shower! The scrub is perfect not to rough and It also smells fabulous!
Renee N.
I really like how it feels course on my fingers, and I can really feel the little scrubbers working when I wash my face, but it's not too harsh on my sensitive skin!
Brittney H.
Ridgecrest, CA
This scrub does make my face feel clean from dirt and oil but it broke me out in blemishes pretty regularly. To harsh for my skin. Maybe a less sensitive skin type would be better for this.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
St. Ives is a great exfoliant. I use it on my face about once a week. It also works great on my legs and underarms, allowing me to have a smooth shave and silky skin.
Elia L.
Sylmar, CA
First I steam my face using a facial sauna system then i apply st. Ives and wait for the scrub to dry after is dry i was my face it leaves my face so smooth and feels so clean. I love it!
Danielle H.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff works wonderfully and always leaves my skin so smooth! I usually just use it on my face, but occasionally I will use it to exfoliate my legs, and they feel wonderful afterwards!
Daniel S.
The exfoliants in this product are very rough and can irritate (or even damage) sensitive skin. You can feel the product working and exfoliating, but it is too rough!
Darcie W.
San Jose, CA
I love how this smells and I've never had a problem with the micro-beads feeling abrasive! I have oily skin and this always leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed!
Mayra M.
East Orange, NJ
This is such a great line of products. I love stIVES. it does wonders to my skin living it sensationaly soft ,been using it for yrs wouldent change it for the world!
Yany V.
Silver Spring, MD
I have a love and hate relationship with this product. i do think is great and affordable. is great exfoliant but it def don't use it everyday if you have sensitve skin would be my advice.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.