St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this scrub since high school and I love it! It makes my face feel clean and gets all of the dirt and grime off my face. It is such a great product!
St. Ives is a great exfoliant. I use it on my face about once a week. It also works great on my legs and underarms, allowing me to have a smooth shave and silky skin.
Absolutely love! My skin feels just as smooth as using some higher end products for wayyyy less. The only thing that has worked better for me is a homemade simple sugar and olive oil scrub
I use it about once a week and it really help to keep my skin smooth! I use it on my face every time, and every once and a while on dry spots such as elbows or arms.
When I feel like my face is in need of a deep clean, I use this. I bought the big tub of it and it always helps me get all the dirt or makeup that may be in my pores.
I feel like I broke out more while using this product :( I got more oily on my t-zone area too. This felt pretty harsh on my sensitive skin which kinda irritated it.
First I steam my face using a facial sauna system then i apply st. Ives and wait for the scrub to dry after is dry i was my face it leaves my face so smooth and feels so clean. I love it!
I like the smell of it, it leaves my skin nice and soft i been using it for a year now ant is the best purchase that i made so far. and trust me i am really picky when it comes to my face.
The exfoliants in this product are very rough and can irritate (or even damage) sensitive skin. You can feel the product working and exfoliating, but it is too rough!
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin so smooth and removes any excess makeup my gel cleanser leaves behind. I haven't had any breakouts since using it. It's awesome!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos