BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I have been using this scrub since high school and I love it! It makes my face feel clean and gets all of the dirt and grime off my face. It is such a great product!
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
St. Ives is a great exfoliant. I use it on my face about once a week. It also works great on my legs and underarms, allowing me to have a smooth shave and silky skin.
Absolutely love! My skin feels just as smooth as using some higher end products for wayyyy less. The only thing that has worked better for me is a homemade simple sugar and olive oil scrub
Rachel R.
Becker, MN
I use it about once a week and it really help to keep my skin smooth! I use it on my face every time, and every once and a while on dry spots such as elbows or arms.
Lindsay R.
Bowling Green, OH
When I feel like my face is in need of a deep clean, I use this. I bought the big tub of it and it always helps me get all the dirt or makeup that may be in my pores.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
I feel like I broke out more while using this product :( I got more oily on my t-zone area too. This felt pretty harsh on my sensitive skin which kinda irritated it.
Elia L.
Sylmar, CA
First I steam my face using a facial sauna system then i apply st. Ives and wait for the scrub to dry after is dry i was my face it leaves my face so smooth and feels so clean. I love it!
Lizmichelle C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the smell of it, it leaves my skin nice and soft i been using it for a year now ant is the best purchase that i made so far. and trust me i am really picky when it comes to my face.
Daniel S.
The exfoliants in this product are very rough and can irritate (or even damage) sensitive skin. You can feel the product working and exfoliating, but it is too rough!
Kelsey A.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin so smooth and removes any excess makeup my gel cleanser leaves behind. I haven't had any breakouts since using it. It's awesome!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.