St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This stuff is amazing and the best scrub I've ever used . I noticed an immediate difference in my skins appearance , blemishes and acne vanishes in a matter of a month.
This is my holy grail product. I not only use it on my face, but on my body too, after a workout to keep my pores are cleaned out and help with any dry skin I may have.
The scrub is pretty rough with the large exfoliating beads but I use small amounts gently on my face and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth, but is kind of drying.
This scrub smells nice and leaves skin feeling refreshed. It just didn't seem to keep blemishes away! I've been using this product for years and I don't see myself switching.
This stuff is so great! It really makes face feels great on my face and makes my face look like its glowing! It really feels like I'm cleaning the dirt off my face lol
This scrub is great. I love it. It helps my face to remove the leftovers( makeup)after washing my face. I always use a toner afterward. Love the way it makes my face feeling fresh and clean.
I love the smell of this product, but it was a little too harsh on my skin to use every day. It also left residue that was hard to clean off of my washcloth. I don't use this product anymore.
This was my go-to scrub in middle school and high school when my acne was ridiculous! Cleared my skin right up and my face was touchably smooth and fresh after each use
It exfoliates my face so nicely! It also prevents a lot of breakouts i get when i don't use it! I bought mine in a 2 pack for around 4 dollars at Target! Its so affordable and it works great!
I'm beyond happy this was included in my CampusVoxBox!! I use this product everyday and I love it!! It leaves my face feeling clean and soft and it smells so good too!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos