St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This a great exfoliant or and I feel it has helped with acne as well but my face is so smooth after I use it.. The only downfall I would say is that sometimes it makes my face greasy afterwards.
This is a great exfoliating scrub. It dries out your face for while your face gets used to the product but after a while it is great, you only have to use it a few times a week
I have worked for a dermatologist for years now. This will definitely exfoliate your skin but the small grits tears your Pores. Not to mention causes horrible irritation and will dry you out!!!
It works as an exfoliant mainly because of the texture but you have to be cautious not to over scrub with it . It is pretty decent if you don't have sensitive skin and use it a few times per week
Great product! Fuss free! Affordable! Smells Great! Just the right amount of grit and not too fine. I works great for my Normal skin. I even use it on my body sometimes.
I have this and the green tea one! I tend to switch off between the two but I use them daily. These are amazing for exfoliating and are really inexpensive. I'm a fan :)
Great daily exfoliator that helps stop those blemishes before they start. Formula has just enough grit and nice subtle scent that is not irritating to my sensitive skin.
This is one of my favorite scrubs to use ! It is best to use like a once or twice a week or it will dry your skin out. But besides that it is my go-to scrub. I love it!
I'm beyond happy this was included in my CampusVoxBox!! I use this product everyday and I love it!! It leaves my face feeling clean and soft and it smells so good too!
I have tried this scrub time and again. All it does is dry my skin out which, if you have oily skin would be great but having combination skin, it doesn't work for me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos