BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittany R.
Philadelphia, PA
This a great exfoliant or and I feel it has helped with acne as well but my face is so smooth after I use it.. The only downfall I would say is that sometimes it makes my face greasy afterwards.
Caroline S.
This is a great exfoliating scrub. It dries out your face for while your face gets used to the product but after a while it is great, you only have to use it a few times a week
Kiersten M.
Hudson, FL
I have worked for a dermatologist for years now. This will definitely exfoliate your skin but the small grits tears your Pores. Not to mention causes horrible irritation and will dry you out!!!
Parv R.
It works as an exfoliant mainly because of the texture but you have to be cautious not to over scrub with it . It is pretty decent if you don't have sensitive skin and use it a few times per week
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York
Great product! Fuss free! Affordable! Smells Great! Just the right amount of grit and not too fine. I works great for my Normal skin. I even use it on my body sometimes.
Jessica M.
I have this and the green tea one! I tend to switch off between the two but I use them daily. These are amazing for exfoliating and are really inexpensive. I'm a fan :)
Amanda B.
Great daily exfoliator that helps stop those blemishes before they start. Formula has just enough grit and nice subtle scent that is not irritating to my sensitive skin.
Rosa P.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite scrubs to use ! It is best to use like a once or twice a week or it will dry your skin out. But besides that it is my go-to scrub. I love it!
Melissa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm beyond happy this was included in my CampusVoxBox!! I use this product everyday and I love it!! It leaves my face feeling clean and soft and it smells so good too!
Paige W.
South Bend, IN
I have tried this scrub time and again. All it does is dry my skin out which, if you have oily skin would be great but having combination skin, it doesn't work for me.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.