St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm pretty sure everyone and their momma's has tried this scrub before, but if you haven't you are definitely missing out! it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth :)
I have been using this face wash for several years. It is my absolute favorite. It is perfect for exfoliating and getting a good clean, soft feel. Highly recommend.
This is a good get your makeup off wash. But it is not good for your pores. It made my pores so big and I haven't used it since then. I probably will not buy it again. I am interested in more anti aging.
I have used this product several times and it always seems to dry out my skin and actually result in more breakouts. I would not recommend this product if you already have a normal to dry skin.
This is my favorite, its in my shower now, the little seeds that are in there makes your skin feel so smooth, and it really controls the brake outs. and the smell of it , omg , smells so good!!!
I love this product great smell but if you use it every day there is more of a chance that it will irritate your skin .i would use this apricot scrub as more of an every other day deep cleaning
I find that this dries out my face, but I love using it on the rest of my body. I use it on my back to ensure no breakouts, and on the rest of my body to exfoliate and troubleshoot any cellulite!
This cleanser did a good job removing dirt and oil from my face but tended to be rough of my skin and did not remove blackheads like said on package. Good for someone who is looking to exfoliate
I've used this product for years. I even get my husband to use it on his face as well. It works great on his large pores and I love how it exfoliates my skin. Plus helps with acne as well!!
It does what it says it is supposed to do. However it is really harsh, and somewhat uncomfortable to use. But it does have a nice scent and doesn't leave my skin oily!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos