BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tifane R.
I love this product, I try to use it at least five times a day. This product never fails me, my face always feels soft and fresh when I'm done exfoliating with the scrub.
cassie p.
Mcconnelsville, OH
Wouldn't wash my face any other way. I swear by this product it has really helped over the years fight off my acne. I highly recommend this product!! You will not be disappointed in the results
Brittany T.
I find that this dries out my face, but I love using it on the rest of my body. I use it on my back to ensure no breakouts, and on the rest of my body to exfoliate and troubleshoot any cellulite!
Katie M.
Land O Lakes, FL
I really love this face wash but its very grainy and deep cleansing. Its too harsh to use with a Clairsonic due to this fact. It smells great and is awesome to use alone.
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York
Great product! Fuss free! Affordable! Smells Great! Just the right amount of grit and not too fine. I works great for my Normal skin. I even use it on my body sometimes.
Laura G.
Kilgore, TX
My one and only face scrub! I feel like it gets in there and does the job it is suppose to do. It smells good, feels good and leaves your face feeling refreshed and smooth!
Brittany R.
Philadelphia, PA
This a great exfoliant or and I feel it has helped with acne as well but my face is so smooth after I use it.. The only downfall I would say is that sometimes it makes my face greasy afterwards.
Eric M.
Derry, NH
This cleanser did a good job removing dirt and oil from my face but tended to be rough of my skin and did not remove blackheads like said on package. Good for someone who is looking to exfoliate
Kasey C.
Branson, MO
This product is really good! As a teen I have oily skin and the Apricot Scrub helps. The only problem I had was it dried my skin out because I used it everyday. It should be used every other day.
Jessica M.
I have this and the green tea one! I tend to switch off between the two but I use them daily. These are amazing for exfoliating and are really inexpensive. I'm a fan :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.