St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this on problem areas only. I carefully and gently use it on all my blemishes sort of like a spot treatment, and it works great. For the rest of my face I use a gentle face wash for dry skin.
This is an oldie but a goodie for me. I have used it off and on for years! When I don't use it, I miss it so I always go back. There is definitely no other product like it.
I like this scrub. My face feel very clean after using and I did notice it helped reduce blemishes. If used too often it can dry my skin out a bit but overall good product.
I don't have to use many facial cleaners but when I do I go with st. Ives. I like the tiny balls that helps clean the deeper surface and it good on price. It's not expensive for such a great item
I love the way it smells. the texture is also perfect, gritty enough to pull dirt out with out being to rough or damaging on skin... great for blackheads or sensitive skin
I like it enough to use it. I don't have skin issues and I get a pimple maybe once every few months. Blackheads don't really come up either but its still nice and makes me face feel a bit smoothr.
I love the smell of this product and I can really feel it cleansing my skin. However, I can also feel it drying out my skin. But as always, thanks Influenster for sending me this face scrub to try.
This is the best thing ever! Smells delightful, scrubs your pours and gets all the grim and dirt off of your face. Really works and makes your skin feel soft and really fresh and clean! Love thuds!
This a great exfoliant or and I feel it has helped with acne as well but my face is so smooth after I use it.. The only downfall I would say is that sometimes it makes my face greasy afterwards.
For the past year I've been trying to find a product that controls acne before it becomes a major problem in my life. I finally found this item that has changed my life. I recommend this to all
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos