St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like it enough to use it. I don't have skin issues and I get a pimple maybe once every few months. Blackheads don't really come up either but its still nice and makes me face feel a bit smoothr.
My mom has been using this for many years and I've been using it for years. Glowing, soft skin after use. Also great to use before shaving to avoid getting ingrown hairs. Use then rinse and shave.
This works well and also smells nice. it really helps to exfoliate our skin. However, after using it, you really have to moisturize. Also, I would not use this every day.
This is a great product when you need to exfoliate your face. Smells good, the apricot seeds are not harsh when scrubbed. It makes my skin feel very soft after using it.
This is the best thing ever! Smells delightful, scrubs your pours and gets all the grim and dirt off of your face. Really works and makes your skin feel soft and really fresh and clean! Love thuds!
I think this is the only scrub I've used. i love it that i don't care to use any other product. it is gentle, but rough enough to get all the dirt and what not off my face.
I love the smell of this product and I can really feel it cleansing my skin. However, I can also feel it drying out my skin. But as always, thanks Influenster for sending me this face scrub to try.
I love this product, especially considering that it's a natural product. This stuff works, and I swear it keeps me from not getting acne. I use this once a week, or whenever I feel my skin needs it.
I love the way it smells. the texture is also perfect, gritty enough to pull dirt out with out being to rough or damaging on skin... great for blackheads or sensitive skin
This product works so well! I am currently using it and it's been amazing! My blemishes have been going away and I have no more acne! I love the little beads that it has!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos