BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Taylor a.
I like it enough to use it. I don't have skin issues and I get a pimple maybe once every few months. Blackheads don't really come up either but its still nice and makes me face feel a bit smoothr.
Brandi D.
Campobello, SC
My mom has been using this for many years and I've been using it for years. Glowing, soft skin after use. Also great to use before shaving to avoid getting ingrown hairs. Use then rinse and shave.
Toral P.
Mc Graw, NY
This works well and also smells nice. it really helps to exfoliate our skin. However, after using it, you really have to moisturize. Also, I would not use this every day.
Kerry B.
Roanoke , VA
This is a great product when you need to exfoliate your face. Smells good, the apricot seeds are not harsh when scrubbed. It makes my skin feel very soft after using it.
Vasiah J.
Haines City, Fl
This is the best thing ever! Smells delightful, scrubs your pours and gets all the grim and dirt off of your face. Really works and makes your skin feel soft and really fresh and clean! Love thuds!
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford , NJ
I think this is the only scrub I've used. i love it that i don't care to use any other product. it is gentle, but rough enough to get all the dirt and what not off my face.
Crystal S.
I love the smell of this product and I can really feel it cleansing my skin. However, I can also feel it drying out my skin. But as always, thanks Influenster for sending me this face scrub to try.
Crissa S.
Renton, WA
I love this product, especially considering that it's a natural product. This stuff works, and I swear it keeps me from not getting acne. I use this once a week, or whenever I feel my skin needs it.
Mikaela D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the way it smells. the texture is also perfect, gritty enough to pull dirt out with out being to rough or damaging on skin... great for blackheads or sensitive skin
Drea C.
Tulare, CA
This product works so well! I am currently using it and it's been amazing! My blemishes have been going away and I have no more acne! I love the little beads that it has!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.