BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kerry B.
Roanoke , VA
This is a great product when you need to exfoliate your face. Smells good, the apricot seeds are not harsh when scrubbed. It makes my skin feel very soft after using it.
Nuritsa T.
Reseda, CA
I love this product and use it all the time. Not only my face, but my back also tends to breakout. I use this in the shower to wash my back and face. It has helped eliminate my breakouts/blackheads.
Aria S.
Huntington Park, CA
I love St. Ives face scrubs. it works perfectly on my skin.... If you have sensitive skin try also the wash. Try mixing the scrub and the wash together it works great!!!!
Jennifer S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I can not use this product. It gives me nice cystic bumps on my face just like every other scrub I use. I have to use chemical exfoliants like ahas to take care of my skin,
Crissa S.
Renton, WA
I love this product, especially considering that it's a natural product. This stuff works, and I swear it keeps me from not getting acne. I use this once a week, or whenever I feel my skin needs it.
naneka c.
It's affordable and works. it makes my skin smoothr and my natural glow comes out after using and it has a nice smell. most products i use they have a nasty smell but this has a nice fruity smell.
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
I use St. Ives® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub evey day and night. I love the feeling after using it a clean and fresh face. It never drys my face and my face is sensitive.
Shannon R.
S Plainfield, NJ
I've used this product for years and when i met my husband i discovered he used it as well. You feel exfoliated and clean after you use this on your face. Smells great too!
A F.
Been using for years and this is a good drugstore scrub. I use high end scrubs as well but I feel this really cleans my face. feels refreshed after. also the smell is good
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
This makes my skin super soft and clean feeling, but I wouldn't recommend it for daily use. It can be a little harsh if you press down too hard, so just use a light hand.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.