St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great product when you need to exfoliate your face. Smells good, the apricot seeds are not harsh when scrubbed. It makes my skin feel very soft after using it.
I love this product and use it all the time. Not only my face, but my back also tends to breakout. I use this in the shower to wash my back and face. It has helped eliminate my breakouts/blackheads.
I love St. Ives face scrubs. it works perfectly on my skin.... If you have sensitive skin try also the wash. Try mixing the scrub and the wash together it works great!!!!
I can not use this product. It gives me nice cystic bumps on my face just like every other scrub I use. I have to use chemical exfoliants like ahas to take care of my skin,
I love this product, especially considering that it's a natural product. This stuff works, and I swear it keeps me from not getting acne. I use this once a week, or whenever I feel my skin needs it.
It's affordable and works. it makes my skin smoothr and my natural glow comes out after using and it has a nice smell. most products i use they have a nasty smell but this has a nice fruity smell.
I use St. Ives® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub evey day and night. I love the feeling after using it a clean and fresh face. It never drys my face and my face is sensitive.
I've used this product for years and when i met my husband i discovered he used it as well. You feel exfoliated and clean after you use this on your face. Smells great too!
Been using for years and this is a good drugstore scrub. I use high end scrubs as well but I feel this really cleans my face. feels refreshed after. also the smell is good
This makes my skin super soft and clean feeling, but I wouldn't recommend it for daily use. It can be a little harsh if you press down too hard, so just use a light hand.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos