BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
lola d.
Seattle, WA
I have used this product for a month already and it reduces my red blemishes real well. It gives my skin a clean, refreshing feel to it. I love this product. I used this product for a while and it didn't really do much for me, I felt like I actually broke out even more using it. It smells really good though but other than that I didn't really like it
Ashley S.
Chambersburg, PA
I have used this product for YEARS! It is amazing. It is by far the best face wash I have ever found. Not at all pricey. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. HIGHLY recommend!!!!
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just started using this product and I think it really works! Although I've only used it once I've seen an improvement in my skin and can't wait to keep using it!!
Ashley B.
I have used this scrub for years. It actually really works. I always get complimented on my skin. They ask what I use, I say this product right here. And you can't beat the price for the work it does!
Erica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this product since I was a teen! I love beauty products high & low end but I will always repurchase this product. Nothing leaves my skin so beautifully polished.
Brittany A.
Kentucky
I have used this product for years. It has a fresh sent and leaves your skin feeling soft and unbelievably clean! It is a tough exfoliator, so I limit my use to 2-3 per week.
Krystal H.
I love how exfoliating this is without being too harsh. It leaves my skin feeling clean and flake free from dry patches. The smell isn't very strong but it smells pretty good.
Michaela A.
South San Francisco, CA
I have used this product and it leaves my skin SOOOOOO smooth! I love it! it really exfoliates the skin and moisturizes your skin.i love the smell and i just cant believe how smooth it leaves my skin!
Samantha  B.
I can't do my face routine without this! it's my holy grail for cleanser/exfoliater. it's gentle enough where it doesn't irritate my skin, but it makes my face super smooth.
Alicia F.
Wilmington, NC
I don't use this all the time, only when I feel my skin needs a deep down thorough cleaning but the light fragrance and gentle scrubbing action make my St. Ives regimen days a treat I look forward to
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.