St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used this product for a month already and it reduces my red blemishes real well. It gives my skin a clean, refreshing feel to it. I love this product. I used this product for a while and it didn't really do much for me, I felt like I actually broke out even more using it. It smells really good though but other than that I didn't really like it
I have used this product for YEARS! It is amazing. It is by far the best face wash I have ever found. Not at all pricey. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. HIGHLY recommend!!!!
Just started using this product and I think it really works! Although I've only used it once I've seen an improvement in my skin and can't wait to keep using it!!
I have used this scrub for years. It actually really works. I always get complimented on my skin. They ask what I use, I say this product right here. And you can't beat the price for the work it does!
I have used this product since I was a teen! I love beauty products high & low end but I will always repurchase this product. Nothing leaves my skin so beautifully polished.
I have used this product for years. It has a fresh sent and leaves your skin feeling soft and unbelievably clean! It is a tough exfoliator, so I limit my use to 2-3 per week.
I love how exfoliating this is without being too harsh. It leaves my skin feeling clean and flake free from dry patches. The smell isn't very strong but it smells pretty good.
I have used this product and it leaves my skin SOOOOOO smooth! I love it! it really exfoliates the skin and moisturizes your skin.i love the smell and i just cant believe how smooth it leaves my skin!
I can't do my face routine without this! it's my holy grail for cleanser/exfoliater. it's gentle enough where it doesn't irritate my skin, but it makes my face super smooth.
I don't use this all the time, only when I feel my skin needs a deep down thorough cleaning but the light fragrance and gentle scrubbing action make my St. Ives regimen days a treat I look forward to
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos