BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Erika C.
Stockton, CA
I use this daily and what can i say its a GREAT product! I wouldn't change it for no other. I told a friend about it and he sed it wont work so he used it and now he tells me he cant live without it :)
Avery B.
Lawrence, KS
I have used this product ever since I was old enough to wash my own face. My mother has always used it as well. It is a sort of tradition. My face always feels clean and extremely soft after I use it.
Ashley S.
Hampstead, NC
I love this face scrub, I've been using it for years now! The mixture is perfect, not too rough but not too creamy! It makes my face so soft! I would definitely recommend it!
Morgan T.
Madisonville, KY
I like this okay, but I'm not IN LOVE with it.
I keep it at my fiancés house incase I forget my facial scrub..
I just don't feel like it does its job like some say it does..
Tracey L.
Hermitage, TN
Who hasn't tried this item? Everyone & their grandmother used this, I've been using this for years & I always go back to it. It's reasonable for a drug store product. I'll never stop using this product
Tomi C.
Cynthiana, KY
Use this everyday, it feels great on the skin and smells good too. and it isn't as expensive as a lot of other products but works just as good if not better. highly recommend.
Bethany H.
Winslow, AZ
This is my go to scrub! I love this stuff. It definitely helps with clogged pores, blemishes and acne. I do recommend that if you have sensitive skin, NOT to use this product.
billie b.
Tecumseh, MI
I know a lot of people rave about this product, but its not as good as it seems. It actually OVER exfoliates your skin, leaving microscopic scratches and damaging your skin. I would not recommend it.
Diane L.
Greenbrier, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think it has a great sense. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. It's worth buying!! It lingers for a day most of the time. It isn't too expensive to buy like most face washes
Jessica R.
My favorite product to use I try to use it twice a week It works wonders it's also very affordable that's always a plus I can't get enough of it. I love it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.