St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is the only face wash in the world (that I have discovered thus far) that actually makes my face feel clean and glowing afterwards! I love the texture and you can really feel the product working!
This scrub is a little bit too harsh for me, so I don't use it as a daily wash; however, I do use it occasionally and I love how it leaves my skin! Great for once in a while!
I love this face scrub, I've been using it for years now! The mixture is perfect, not too rough but not too creamy! It makes my face so soft! I would definitely recommend it!
Ok who does not have this in their shower!! I have passed down many things to my kids and good skin is definitely one of them. We use this daily it really helps keep our skin clear and blemish free!!
I love using this product to exfoliate my face! I usually do it while I take a shower, leave it on for a little bit and then rinse it off. It leaves my face nice and smooth!
This is my go to exfoliant. I've used others to try them out, and St. Ives definitely has worked better for me. It leaves my skin very soft and refreshed feeling!
This product is awesome! Not only does it reduce blackheads but it makes you skin so soft. The product does not look very appealing, it works really well and I love how it makes my skin look and feel.
One of my top facial products. The small beads in this scrub really work any dirt and dead skin off of my face, without tearing of my skin. The smell is good and I always feel refreshed after using.
I love this scrub so much, I have perchased this product so many times. The smell is great, it really works smoothing the skin, eliminating blackheads and prevents blemishes.
I love it. Its perfect on my skin. Its not harsh at all. I have sensitive skin and I have no problem with it ever. The smell is great and it doesn't leave my face oily or dry
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos