BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ariel H.
Melbourne Beach, FL
This is the only face wash in the world (that I have discovered thus far) that actually makes my face feel clean and glowing afterwards! I love the texture and you can really feel the product working!
Adriana S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub is a little bit too harsh for me, so I don't use it as a daily wash; however, I do use it occasionally and I love how it leaves my skin! Great for once in a while!
Ashley S.
Hampstead, NC
I love this face scrub, I've been using it for years now! The mixture is perfect, not too rough but not too creamy! It makes my face so soft! I would definitely recommend it!
Dawn L.
Sandy, UT
Ok who does not have this in their shower!! I have passed down many things to my kids and good skin is definitely one of them. We use this daily it really helps keep our skin clear and blemish free!!
Yvette T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this product to exfoliate my face! I usually do it while I take a shower, leave it on for a little bit and then rinse it off. It leaves my face nice and smooth!
Courtney U.
BOSSIER CITY, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to exfoliant. I've used others to try them out, and St. Ives definitely has worked better for me. It leaves my skin very soft and refreshed feeling!
Cecelia C.
The Colony, TX
This product is awesome! Not only does it reduce blackheads but it makes you skin so soft. The product does not look very appealing, it works really well and I love how it makes my skin look and feel.
Stephanie R.
One of my top facial products. The small beads in this scrub really work any dirt and dead skin off of my face, without tearing of my skin. The smell is good and I always feel refreshed after using.
member-1da1e155b
Gloucestershire
I love this scrub so much, I have perchased this product so many times. The smell is great, it really works smoothing the skin, eliminating blackheads and prevents blemishes.
Jasmin S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it. Its perfect on my skin. Its not harsh at all. I have sensitive skin and I have no problem with it ever. The smell is great and it doesn't leave my face oily or dry
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.