St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love the way my skin feels after I use this face scrub. It takes off all the stuff that I feel like builds up on my face after a long day. I usually use it a few times a week.
It made my skin feel extremely clean and smooth, but It does not seem to be 100% natural. There are countless ingredients in it that I had never heard of, none of them natural.
Good product if you get what's best for your skin type. I have sensitive skin, so the apricot scrub is too harsh for me. The green tea and the even and bright versions are better for me and I love them.
I love this scrub. It is great to avoid blemishes as well as to go away faster. Smelly good and feels good while scrubbing. No need to scrub hard. And can use on your body too.
This is a good face scrub. I only use it maybe once a week because it has a lot of grit in it. It is good when you want a deep face clean. Maybe a little harsh for everyday use.
I really like this product. I like that it exfoliates nicely and smells great, but you do need to be careful with it since it can scratch your skin easily. Overall, if you're gentle with it, it's great.
This product is used by my teenage daughter and she loves it. The smell is mild and calming and this product goes a long way. It leaves her skin cleaner looking and refreshed.
I find thia prod work quite nicely. It makes your skin feel soft too. I would recommend that others begin to use this to. I think it's great that they made it oil free as well.
St Ives apricot acne srup is a great product.all st Ives are great but the acne scub works really well.has good smell to it and does work at getting rid of oil on the faces,happy to use few times a day.
This is good product for face skin cleans scrubs and removes blackheads ,it work great on my skin . no have not received this product from influenster have been using from couple of months
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos