BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
lindsey f.
This product made my face feel like it was on fire and turned it bright red. Is far to harsh for sensitive skin. Does make skin soft though. If you don't have sensitive skin it will likely be great for you.
melissa b.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this!! I face feels so much better once I started using this (last month) no more black heads (something I always got around my nose)and not only that but my face feels so soft and not dry at all!! :)
Jessica C.
Olive Branch, MS
St. Ives makes my face feel so soft. It's a gental all natural wallnut she'll scrub witch really helps with dry skin. I've used this for some time now and will continue to do so.
felicia p.
Santa Maria, CA
I love how this product gently exfoliates my skin well removing all the dirt oil and make up that my sink that has collected through out my day. It leaves my skin feeling fresh clean and so soft and smooth.
Rebecca T.
Marshalltown, IA
I've used this product for years and love the clean feeling it gives me every morning in the shower. I've tried the generic brands and they never live up to my expectations. Gotta go with the real thing!
Kelsey S.
Hilliard, OH
This is definitely one of the main factors that has really helped clear up my skin and also prevent break outs at the same time. It is an amazing exfoliator and I can actually feel my skin getting cleaned.
Melissa G.
I'm allergic to benzyl peroxide so I like to use salicylic acid to control my acne. This is one of the best scrubs I've tried. My skin feels smooth and breakouts occur less often.
Lauren L.
I have combination skin which tends to be on the more sensitive side and this scrub does wonders. The scent is heavenly and the texture is thick like a mud mask. I adore this scrub!
brittney b.
Belgrade, ME
Using this on my face gives me a great deep clean, and fresh sensation on my skin. I love the smell and how when I'm scrubbing i can tell its exfoliating my skin but i know it wont leave my face irritated.
Anay A.
Gilcrest, CO
I use this 3-4 times a week usually in the shower, this product is amazing! The beads do a great job exfoliating and it lleaves my skin feeling super soft and definitely controls blemishes and blackheads.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.