St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product made my face feel like it was on fire and turned it bright red. Is far to harsh for sensitive skin. Does make skin soft though. If you don't have sensitive skin it will likely be great for you.
I love this!! I face feels so much better once I started using this (last month) no more black heads (something I always got around my nose)and not only that but my face feels so soft and not dry at all!! :)
St. Ives makes my face feel so soft. It's a gental all natural wallnut she'll scrub witch really helps with dry skin. I've used this for some time now and will continue to do so.
I love how this product gently exfoliates my skin well removing all the dirt oil and make up that my sink that has collected through out my day. It leaves my skin feeling fresh clean and so soft and smooth.
I've used this product for years and love the clean feeling it gives me every morning in the shower. I've tried the generic brands and they never live up to my expectations. Gotta go with the real thing!
This is definitely one of the main factors that has really helped clear up my skin and also prevent break outs at the same time. It is an amazing exfoliator and I can actually feel my skin getting cleaned.
I'm allergic to benzyl peroxide so I like to use salicylic acid to control my acne. This is one of the best scrubs I've tried. My skin feels smooth and breakouts occur less often.
I have combination skin which tends to be on the more sensitive side and this scrub does wonders. The scent is heavenly and the texture is thick like a mud mask. I adore this scrub!
Using this on my face gives me a great deep clean, and fresh sensation on my skin. I love the smell and how when I'm scrubbing i can tell its exfoliating my skin but i know it wont leave my face irritated.
I use this 3-4 times a week usually in the shower, this product is amazing! The beads do a great job exfoliating and it lleaves my skin feeling super soft and definitely controls blemishes and blackheads.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos