St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm allergic to benzyl peroxide so I like to use salicylic acid to control my acne. This is one of the best scrubs I've tried. My skin feels smooth and breakouts occur less often.
I love the way my skin feels after I use this face scrub. It takes off all the stuff that I feel like builds up on my face after a long day. I usually use it a few times a week.
St. Ives makes my face feel so soft. It's a gental all natural wallnut she'll scrub witch really helps with dry skin. I've used this for some time now and will continue to do so.
I love this face wash ! I have super oily skin and this face wash is a great exfoliant for me ! It smells great, doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves my face feeling super clean.
I've used this product for years and love the clean feeling it gives me every morning in the shower. I've tried the generic brands and they never live up to my expectations. Gotta go with the real thing!
This product helped prevent breakouts, but it did leave dry patches as my skin is combination. Not fond of the scent, but I have used this product off and in for quite some time.
Using this on my face gives me a great deep clean, and fresh sensation on my skin. I love the smell and how when I'm scrubbing i can tell its exfoliating my skin but i know it wont leave my face irritated.
I really love St. Ives blemish facial scrubs. I have really oily skin but a lot of products can make it really dry. I have been using St. Ives facial scrubs for 6 years now and it keeps my acne under control.
This product is really good for your skin if it is oily. It scrubs away all your dirt and oils and makes your face feel very refreshed and smooth. I would recommend this over a lot of the more pricier items.
Although I really like the smell of this product and the product overall...I think that the beads are too big and tend to be a little rough so I have switched to a new exfoliant!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos