BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
jackie h.
Nottingham, MD
I can not live with out this stuff !!! its gentle to use everyday and leaves your skin feeling extra smooth and brand new ... ive been using for years , also try the green tea srub that's another good one
Becky M.
I love to use this every few days. It keeps my skin smooth and eliminates the look of dry skin. Its even better that it is paraben free! Huge plus in my book. You can actually feel the exfoliating beads.
Jessica C.
Olive Branch, MS
St. Ives makes my face feel so soft. It's a gental all natural wallnut she'll scrub witch really helps with dry skin. I've used this for some time now and will continue to do so.
Shasta H.
Douglas, AZ
I have used this product for the last 15 years! I used to have horrible acne. Once I started using this product my acne went away and my skin always feels tight and refreshed! A+
Reha M.
Gainesville, VA
I noticed that my skin was softer after using it but a little time later the oil came back on. It does brighten up your skin as it is good to remove the dead skin off but not a great product for oil control
camila g.
North Bergen, NJ
Definitely not my favorite scrub. Scrub is pretty gentle on skin but doesn't seem to do much for it. I was breaking out a lot and saw no difference. I recommend it for people with little to no skin issues.
Bruna A.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this scrub every single day and I have only good things to talk about it. It really cleans your skin. The scrub takes all the dead skin and leaves it super soft and smooth.
Lauren B.
Benicia, CA
I take this with me when I'm on vacation and it's so refreshing! Sometimes when I travel somewhere new my face/ acne can go a little crazy and the exfoliating and peach scent always bring my skins glow back!
lindsey f.
This product made my face feel like it was on fire and turned it bright red. Is far to harsh for sensitive skin. Does make skin soft though. If you don't have sensitive skin it will likely be great for you.
Elisa N.
Tucson, AZ
Doesn't dry my skin and sort of leaves a tinging fresh sensation on my skin. Like this better than my expensive scrubs from sephora. Will buy, thank you campus vox box.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.