St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I can not live with out this stuff !!! its gentle to use everyday and leaves your skin feeling extra smooth and brand new ... ive been using for years , also try the green tea srub that's another good one
I love to use this every few days. It keeps my skin smooth and eliminates the look of dry skin. Its even better that it is paraben free! Huge plus in my book. You can actually feel the exfoliating beads.
St. Ives makes my face feel so soft. It's a gental all natural wallnut she'll scrub witch really helps with dry skin. I've used this for some time now and will continue to do so.
I have used this product for the last 15 years! I used to have horrible acne. Once I started using this product my acne went away and my skin always feels tight and refreshed! A+
I noticed that my skin was softer after using it but a little time later the oil came back on. It does brighten up your skin as it is good to remove the dead skin off but not a great product for oil control
Definitely not my favorite scrub. Scrub is pretty gentle on skin but doesn't seem to do much for it. I was breaking out a lot and saw no difference. I recommend it for people with little to no skin issues.
I use this scrub every single day and I have only good things to talk about it. It really cleans your skin. The scrub takes all the dead skin and leaves it super soft and smooth.
I take this with me when I'm on vacation and it's so refreshing! Sometimes when I travel somewhere new my face/ acne can go a little crazy and the exfoliating and peach scent always bring my skins glow back!
This product made my face feel like it was on fire and turned it bright red. Is far to harsh for sensitive skin. Does make skin soft though. If you don't have sensitive skin it will likely be great for you.
Doesn't dry my skin and sort of leaves a tinging fresh sensation on my skin. Like this better than my expensive scrubs from sephora. Will buy, thank you campus vox box.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos