St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My skin get super dry in the winter months. I use a little bit of this scrub in the shower 2x per week and it cleanses away the dry, dead skin & allows my moisturizer to penetrate much better. Such a lifesaver!
I used this scrub on my face and it made my face itch and really dry. I tried it on two different occasion because I really wanted to like this product but I got the same results.
I've tried everything and this is by far the best. It leaves your skin feeling so clean. It smells great. It's not too harsh. It's affordable and available almost everywhere. It's a classic skin care product.
I enjoy this product. However, I feel that it is too harsh to use on my face. I use it to exfoliate my elbows, knees and feet. It smells great and works wonderfully to make my feet and elbows smooth and soft.
I used it a few times it works but its not for everybody it all depends on your skin type and what is compatible with your skin it made me break out even more than before i used it !
I love using this product when i have a lot of dry, peeling skin on my face! It removes most of it but also dries out your skin so the process repeats, i would recommend using this product with a moisturizer.
I have tried this, hoping to get rid of all my blackheads. After still being hopeful after a week, I was not seeing any results. Does this work for anyone else?
I love the feeling after using this apricot scrub! my face feels so smooth and when used right it gets rid of a lot of the small acne that never surfaces! I've missed this!
Easily one of my favorite face washes. It is exfoliating and smells great. This scrub really helps clear up the blackheads on my nose! I love it, I've been a loyal customer for years
I've been using this for years, it's best in the shower after you've let the steam and hot water open your pores. The scrub is great for sebum and blackheads on your nose and chin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos