BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cara H.
Casselberry, FL
I used this scrub on my face and it made my face itch and really dry. I tried it on two different occasion because I really wanted to like this product but I got the same results.
Itzel F.
I'm pregnant and have had increasing acne. This product has given me the best results. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and has resulted in less acne for me
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This scrub is really good, i recommend it to anyone that wants a clean face with no blemishes or dirty pores. once you wash your face with it you see the difference, and your face stays really soft and clean.

abby r.
Palmerton, PA
This is one of my favorite face scrubs. It does a great job exfoliating and removing dead skin. I have noticed however, with prolonged use it does tend to make my skin a little oily.
Victoria Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love st Ives apricot scrub. I use to to exfoliate after shaving, waxing, etc. love the smell and the feel after use. I highly recommend for people with problems with ingrown hairs.
Shannon B.
I like this product, but at the same time I do not like this product. It helps make my skin feel smooth, but it also dries out my skin and does not help clear blackheads completely.
Amanda W.
Tucson
I used to use this stuff like crazy and Idk what happened but it's horrible now. It makes my skin oily and feel way dirty. I'm very displeased with this product
Jessica L.
Conway, AR
I got a sample from Walgreens of this and use it occasionally. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel. The only problem is after washing my face still seems a little gritty.
Silvia M.
Los Angeles
I really enjoy using this scrub while in the shower! I don't use it every morning because my skin is sensitive but I love how it leaves my skin after the shower.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I liked this product at first but I noticed it started to dry my skin out. I used it twice a day and I had to which it to once a day. I did like how my face felt after exfoliating.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.