St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this scrub on my face and it made my face itch and really dry. I tried it on two different occasion because I really wanted to like this product but I got the same results.
I'm pregnant and have had increasing acne. This product has given me the best results. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and has resulted in less acne for me
This scrub is really good, i recommend it to anyone that wants a clean face with no blemishes or dirty pores. once you wash your face with it you see the difference, and your face stays really soft and clean.
This is one of my favorite face scrubs. It does a great job exfoliating and removing dead skin. I have noticed however, with prolonged use it does tend to make my skin a little oily.
I love st Ives apricot scrub. I use to to exfoliate after shaving, waxing, etc. love the smell and the feel after use. I highly recommend for people with problems with ingrown hairs.
I like this product, but at the same time I do not like this product. It helps make my skin feel smooth, but it also dries out my skin and does not help clear blackheads completely.
I used to use this stuff like crazy and Idk what happened but it's horrible now. It makes my skin oily and feel way dirty. I'm very displeased with this product
I got a sample from Walgreens of this and use it occasionally. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel. The only problem is after washing my face still seems a little gritty.
I really enjoy using this scrub while in the shower! I don't use it every morning because my skin is sensitive but I love how it leaves my skin after the shower.
I liked this product at first but I noticed it started to dry my skin out. I used it twice a day and I had to which it to once a day. I did like how my face felt after exfoliating.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos