BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lauren K.
Roanoke, TX
Basic body scrub, does the job and smells fresh. Your skin will be very soft and since it is affordable it is a great place to start learning about exfoliating.
Itzel F.
I'm pregnant and have had increasing acne. This product has given me the best results. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and has resulted in less acne for me
Alice P.
Brookline, MA
I really do like this product, but I've tried others that are just as effective. I like how deeply the product scrubs, and it definitely helps prevent breakouts!
Lynette T.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to when I want to feel clean and extra smooth. This product works well on my face and my feet. It gets rid of the top layer of dry skin and makes your feet feel great.
Laurie K.
Honolulu, HI
I love this product and have been using it for quite a while. I love the feel of how smooth and clean my face feels without being irritated. Wonderful exfoliant!
Tiffany M.
Saltville, VA
I love St.Ives products because they don't dry my skin out!! They are really creamy as well.. I use their facial scrubs as well as their lotions!! These products are good quality!1
Justine K.
Montreal, QC
My favorite cleanser from the drugstore. It is so affordable and it is great. It makes me face feel so smooth and actually clean. It is great for all skin types.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This scrub is really good, i recommend it to anyone that wants a clean face with no blemishes or dirty pores. once you wash your face with it you see the difference, and your face stays really soft and clean.

Katie A.
Clovis, CA
I love this face scrub! It actually makes your face feel clean and it is worth the price you pay for. The packaging is nice and it is gentle yet the scrub exfoliates very well. I would recommend to others
Cara H.
Casselberry, FL
I used this scrub on my face and it made my face itch and really dry. I tried it on two different occasion because I really wanted to like this product but I got the same results.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.