St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Basic body scrub, does the job and smells fresh. Your skin will be very soft and since it is affordable it is a great place to start learning about exfoliating.
I'm pregnant and have had increasing acne. This product has given me the best results. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and has resulted in less acne for me
I really do like this product, but I've tried others that are just as effective. I like how deeply the product scrubs, and it definitely helps prevent breakouts!
This is my go to when I want to feel clean and extra smooth. This product works well on my face and my feet. It gets rid of the top layer of dry skin and makes your feet feel great.
I love this product and have been using it for quite a while. I love the feel of how smooth and clean my face feels without being irritated. Wonderful exfoliant!
I love St.Ives products because they don't dry my skin out!! They are really creamy as well.. I use their facial scrubs as well as their lotions!! These products are good quality!1
My favorite cleanser from the drugstore. It is so affordable and it is great. It makes me face feel so smooth and actually clean. It is great for all skin types.
This scrub is really good, i recommend it to anyone that wants a clean face with no blemishes or dirty pores. once you wash your face with it you see the difference, and your face stays really soft and clean.
I love this face scrub! It actually makes your face feel clean and it is worth the price you pay for. The packaging is nice and it is gentle yet the scrub exfoliates very well. I would recommend to others
I used this scrub on my face and it made my face itch and really dry. I tried it on two different occasion because I really wanted to like this product but I got the same results.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos