St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use to use this product all the time, but sometimes it was just a little rough on my skin. I have since switched to a finer exfoliator, but every now and then reach back for this
I love this scrub! I’ve tried many high end face scrubs and I always come back to this one. It really cleans your pores out and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin!
I used to use this stuff like crazy and Idk what happened but it's horrible now. It makes my skin oily and feel way dirty. I'm very displeased with this product
If I could give zero stars I would. Harsh, harsh, harsh. No blemish control, it caused more blemishes. Gave me little blotchy red spots because of the harsh scrubbing mix in the cream. Made my face feel oily.
This is one of my favorite face scrubs. It does a great job exfoliating and removing dead skin. I have noticed however, with prolonged use it does tend to make my skin a little oily.
St ives have been my go to scrub since i was a teenager i use this one almost daily after i clean my face on the shower is gentle and creamy and super affordable
The smell is amazing. The feel is great and refreshing. It cleans pretty well. And most importantly you can get it from your local dollar store so the price is unbeatable. I like it.
I've used quite a few moisturizing scrubs but this so far has been my holy grail product. St. Ives apricot scrub exfoliates the skin and yet leaves it smooth and soft. I use it to exfoliate both body and face.
I personally have pretty sensitive skin and my nose is often fill with blackhead, however since I start using this product my nose have got rid of quite a lot of blackhead. Yet my face has not hurt or turn red!
The scrub works absolutely amazing, my face can go through some crazy crazy moment, I use the scrub because this is a great exfoliator, it brightens my skin, and removes blemishes overtime
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos