St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product! I've tried so many other face wash products on my skin and none worked as great as this. I use this everyday when I shower or at night before bed to wash my makeup off. Plus, it smells good!
I wouldn't say this is the best for you skin. Its quite harsh with the granules scratching away your skin's outer layer. It is, however, great for if you need to exfoliate your body.
After using this I have fallen in love with them smell and it leaves my face super smooth! This is a perfect scrub for all skin types. It also helps with black heads and dry patches.
No need to spend a crazy amount of money on expensive face scrubs. This scrub really gets the grit out of pores without irritating my skin. Plus it smells great and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed after use.
This is one of my favorite products ever. it is such a good exfoliator and honestly makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. just a bit abrasive, but overall amazing
Great for scraping off all dead skin but it does tend to have a lot of seeds and when i use it in the bathtub the seeds go everywhere and never absorb and they get itchy on your skin
This is my main blemish scrub, it helps to keep my face feeling soft and fresh. I usually buy this at Target for about $3/4 dollars and the bottle lasts me about a month.
Makes your face feel soooooo soft and it helped clear up my acne. I only use it twice a week , Mondays and Thursdays. It's a great product , you can get the Walmart brand but I feel like this works wayyyy better
Stopped going to the dermatologist for a year and used this product instead, and it kept my skin exfoliated and breakouts at bay during that time. Can be drying if used too frequently.
Made my skin clear and smooth but I hate the rocky feeling when you place it onto your face! I would definitely use it though it doesn't give my face irritation .
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos