BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Maddie B.
Murray , KY
I first discovered this product as a young teen and decided to try it to help prevent acne and small breakouts. Well fast forward years later and I still love this product. It keeps more pores small and it helps to clear and prevent blackheads and whiteheads. I have pretty sensitive skin so finding a product that is effective yet gentle enough to use a few times a week is amazing! My brother and boyfriend have even hopped on the bandwagon. St. Ives has a great line of skincare products and I highly recommend this scrub to people of all ages with varying degrees of acne.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
I don't like how this is advertised as a "Blemish Control" product because I think it is more an exfoliator. This gives you a nice scrub and will make you feel nice and refresh after a long couple days without exfoliating.
I would also not recommend using this on a daily basis as I believe it could be too abrasive but that might be just me because I do know people that uses this on a daily basis. My skin is acne prone, sensitive, and more on the dry side and using this once or twice a week as an exfoliator is great but I definitely can't use it on a day to day basis.
Brooke H.
I've been using this product for as long as I can remember. I buy at literally any store and I have even tried the generic brands of some stores - since they were about a dollar less expensive - but this is the best out of all of them. I very rarely get any acne and it has the freshest smell ever. I just love how clean my face feels while I'm scrubbing. This is easily the best facial product I have ever owned in my whole life -- a must buy!  St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Nancy W.
McKinney
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have done even the tiniest bit of research on skincare products you will learn that this product is horrible for you and actually damages your skin. Why on earth would you spend your money on something so harmful? I used this product when I was 13 and didnt know any better. I highly recommend using something more gentle since your skin.
Precious S.
Valley Stream
i love this scrub. probably one of the first skincare items i had when i was in my early teens. the scent to this item was great. but i stopped using this item since i was told the little micro beads in the product harmed the eco system (the little beads didnt dissolve and would end up in the ocean and fish would end up eatting the beads thinking it was food and would get sick and harmed by it) unsure how true it was but to be safe and do better for the earth i stopped (main reason for getting only three stars) there are plenty of othr great products to use instead.
David M.
Louisa, KY
I bought this product to clean my face a little better due to heavy sweating. It has a nice smell and felt like it would do a good job. However upon using it in the shower, it felt rougher on my face almost like a sand paper texture. While it felt like a good scrub it could be painful if you really scrubbed with it. I can see where is may help some people but I didn't care to much for it as it also dried my face out some.  Over all I felt it did as advertised, but just wasn't my cup of tea.
Simply B.
Jersey City, NJ
I use st'ives literally every morning. I first started using it when I moved across America to Las Vegas where the heat and air is very different. My face is very sensitive so when my face began to brake out my aunt suggested that I use this on a pimple and let it sit over night. When I woke in the morning the pimple was dried up. Perfect. From then on I've been using it on my face everyday. And my face hasn't broken out ever since. It's been 3 4 years now and it's still my favorite products
Destiny B.
Stewartstown
I love it! I've bought it many times and probably always will. It's a great for exfoliates and I feel so clean and my skins super soft afterwords. It's like a lip scrub for your face. I don't use it everyday ( to avoid dry skin) but I use it about twice a week and I love the feeling afterwords. I don't have acne problems but if a pesky pimple pops up this helps take care of it right away.
Adrian G.
Pickens, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Firstly, I would like to start this review out by mentioning how much I enjoy the scent. This is a very nice product and I love using it. It's super fun to use, and you don't have to scrub very hard. I love scrubs and this has to be high on the list. St. Ives makes many great products, and I'm happy you can purchase the brand at the local dollar store because you don't have to drive far to find it! I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin that wants to visibly reduce impurities.
Caitlyn W.
Sherrill
I'm not really sure when I first used this gem of a product, it was one of those things that I grew up with that all my friend's also had and used. It's just sort of a perfect tradition now. I was my face with this twice a week and it keeps my skin soft and glowing. I tend to have oily skin, and it works well for me. It's fairly inexpensive and super easy to pickup at a local Walmart or Target. It smells yummy and comes in a very easy to squeeze bottle. As long as you don't use it daily, it's a great product to add to your weekly or bi-weekly beauty routine.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.