BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Elizabeth E.
Valdosta
Not the best exfoliating scrub, but it's fine by me. I use it quite often, I like how it makes my face soft and how there is plenty exfoliating beads. I will continue to buy this. The price is not that bad either.
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
Never had a problem with stuff. It smells great and it's a great exfoliater. When looking for a skin scrub I always seem to come back to this one. Great price too.
Elizabeth M.
Paducah, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this apricot scrub a couple of years now and it's the only scrub that clears my blackheads on my nose without over drying the rest of my face. Love this natural product!
Deise V.
Corvallis, OR
I used to buy products like this one that were more expensive and not at all as effective as this one. I was impressed with how well this exfoliates, given the price tag! All I need now is once a week and I'm good!
Jennifer W.
Herndon, VA
I've used this several times over the years, but find it to be too harsh for regular use. It is good for an occasional deep clean, especially in the hot, humid summers in the south.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
This is my all time favorite face scrub! leaves my face soft and smooth! I use St. Ives face scrub every night and it is great for teens with sensitive dry skin.
Yazmin L.
Seagoville, Tx
Great product, exfoliates your skin without over drying it. Leaves your skin glowing! I always give other scrubs a try but I always end up coming back to St. Ives! Best scrub ever!!!!
erica c.
Lees Summit, MO
Gentle and it does what its supposed to do but I have a oily tzone... so whenever I use this I'll wake up the next morning and my tzone is very very oily... but it do remove dead skin
Julia
Woodbridge, VA
I'm on my second bottle I'm going to need a third . This stuff leaves my skin smooth and clean. I haven't broken out or any problems with my skin while using it.:)
Olivia M.
Lincolndale, NY
This is a great product to exfoliate your skin with. It has a perfect balance of texture and moisture without feeling to harsh on your skin. It always leaves my face feeling fresh and even helps prevent breakouts.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.