St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Not the best exfoliating scrub, but it's fine by me. I use it quite often, I like how it makes my face soft and how there is plenty exfoliating beads. I will continue to buy this. The price is not that bad either.
Never had a problem with stuff. It smells great and it's a great exfoliater. When looking for a skin scrub I always seem to come back to this one. Great price too.
I have been using this apricot scrub a couple of years now and it's the only scrub that clears my blackheads on my nose without over drying the rest of my face. Love this natural product!
I used to buy products like this one that were more expensive and not at all as effective as this one. I was impressed with how well this exfoliates, given the price tag! All I need now is once a week and I'm good!
I've used this several times over the years, but find it to be too harsh for regular use. It is good for an occasional deep clean, especially in the hot, humid summers in the south.
This is my all time favorite face scrub! leaves my face soft and smooth! I use St. Ives face scrub every night and it is great for teens with sensitive dry skin.
Great product, exfoliates your skin without over drying it. Leaves your skin glowing! I always give other scrubs a try but I always end up coming back to St. Ives! Best scrub ever!!!!
Gentle and it does what its supposed to do but I have a oily tzone... so whenever I use this I'll wake up the next morning and my tzone is very very oily... but it do remove dead skin
I'm on my second bottle I'm going to need a third . This stuff leaves my skin smooth and clean. I haven't broken out or any problems with my skin while using it.:)
This is a great product to exfoliate your skin with. It has a perfect balance of texture and moisture without feeling to harsh on your skin. It always leaves my face feeling fresh and even helps prevent breakouts.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos