St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
No need to spend a crazy amount of money on expensive face scrubs. This scrub really gets the grit out of pores without irritating my skin. Plus it smells great and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed after use.
I loved this product! it really helped clear up the redness on my face and the small blemishes that followed with it. Gentle enough for everyday use and not rough on your skin at all.
After using this I have fallen in love with them smell and it leaves my face super smooth! This is a perfect scrub for all skin types. It also helps with black heads and dry patches.
St.Ives apricot scrub is too harsh for facial skin. But it is one of my favorite scrubs to use on my back. It keeps my skin clear and soft. Been using it for a few year now,and I haven't had any problems with it.
I am oily so this actually made my skin more oily do to the harsh exfoliation. Any type of pressure makes this feel like you are rubbing sand paper on your skin.
This is one of my favorite products ever. it is such a good exfoliator and honestly makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. just a bit abrasive, but overall amazing
The apricot scent of this product is to die for, and it's great for any flakes that appear on your skin during the winter months. It's surprisingly gritty for a facial product, but it hasn't been painful to use.
I been using st.ives for almost decade for face and body scrubing. I really like the scrub. However there one time the scrub got in my eyes, it took almost a eye before I felt better.
I like this scrub a lot! It’s just abrasive enough to gently exfoliate without hurting healthy skin. The smell was really pleasant and left my face feeling fresh!
I love this product! I've tried so many other face wash products on my skin and none worked as great as this. I use this everyday when I shower or at night before bed to wash my makeup off. Plus, it smells good!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos