St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Smells great. Worked at first use but my skin got used to it pretty quickly. Feels good to scrub, probably better as an exfoliating scrub than a blemish control. Didn't do anything after a while but wash my face.
The apricot scent of this product is to die for, and it's great for any flakes that appear on your skin during the winter months. It's surprisingly gritty for a facial product, but it hasn't been painful to use.
Great product, exfoliates your skin without over drying it. Leaves your skin glowing! I always give other scrubs a try but I always end up coming back to St. Ives! Best scrub ever!!!!
OMG!!!-!' the abrasiveness on my skin. Not mention my skin broke out like wild fires. No clarity whatsoever. My skin remained dull with pimples. I used this product for a week.
I have tried this several times in the last 10 years. I definitely like this product . Great for exfoliation even for people with sensitive skin . Although I would not use this product more than two times a week
I have great skin but just dehydrated. This scrub is wonderful and I have used it for ages and its really one of the best. It might seem a bit harsh for some but i adore it. get rid of all dry patches and old skin.
I love this scrub, I've been using it since high school and will continue using it. Ive tried store brands of this type of scrub but nothing beats St. Ives. Try it!
Love this scrub I have used this stuff forever,and will continue to use I love who smooth and silky my face is and even pores are smaller!! Will continue to buy 😍
I really like st Ives products because they are natural and don't have harmful chemicals, but I am not a fan of the scent of this face wash. It exfoliates well but I prefer other scents
I know everyone loves this stuff but it's too rough for my skin! It actually hurt after the second day. I would leave this to a bi-monthly use or just for my feet
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos